Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Tammy M.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Lauren G.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Josie S.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Are these creamy smooth and not harsh on the lids?1 Answers
  • I've been wondering how this pencil worked now that I've ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these eye pencils? I am looking for a new...2 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
  • "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
  • "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
  • "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
  • "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
Alyssa S.
haverhill, ma
I was hesitant to buy another Kat Von D product after some bad luck with a palette. However I saw the value gift set at marshalls for $7.99. I quickly opened them and swatched them all. All of them are amazing. So amazing that I went back and bought a back up gift set. This color is my favorite on the lower lash line for a pop of color while wearing a neutral eye in summer time. I am glad I kept an open mind and tried these eyeliners. Because they are some of the best I have used. I have extremely sensitive eyes and these don't bother them one bit.
ELIANA C.
Belo Horizonte - MG
I really like it! It applies fairly easily with no pulling or tugging at the lashline and is a beautiful dark, chocolate brown. It stays just where you put it all day without smudging or flaking and doesn't fade or lose its color by the end of the day. It's a little pricey, though. Wait for Sephora sale and backup!
Julie J.
Brisbane, Australia
The Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner is one of the best eyeliners I've used but this product was a bit of a let downs. I was very impressed with the pigmentation and texture but I found that it smudged quite easily and it rubbed off within a few hours. It would suit a smokey eyed look but definitely not something you would wear alone, other wise it would look terrible.
Nathalie B.
ORLÉANS, ON
I love her liners. they are buttery and glide on the lid. I am almost out of my pencil! They are pigmented and if you live to smudge liners like I do, they smudge like a dream. I find that they use very fast, as if they melt a bit more than other pencils i have had but i think thats because they are so buttery.
Atiyyah S.
Toronto, ON
Long lasting with a precise fine point which is life for me. i love this including the tattoo liner and i can never seem to have enough. the fine tip makes it easy to use got this in a sample and continued to purchase the full size . this is a state in my vanity
Mai-lan V.
A long-wearing, waterproof , smudge-free and blendable, velvety smooth formula and glides effortlessly along the lash line ,dries down to a vibrant fade-proof, run-resistant finish. last for up to eight hours. The portable size fits to a small bag or purse, with vitamin C and E, has moisturizer as well.
Brooke F.
Blackville
Such a bold color, but it looks super good on green eyes. It makes them totally pop! It also lasts a good amount of time and glides on well. the color shows up really good, so i would definitely recommend this to someone who wants to be a little more (shall I say it?) ballsy with their makeup look.
Kara B.
Keswick, Ontario
LOVE Kat Von D pencil liner! This stuff is tough, super strong and VERY dark. It's smudge proof, and honestly can be kind of hard to get off at the end of the day, but when you want to go for a strong smokey eye look, this is the brand you should go for.
alexa.ftp a.
Caracas
It is very pigmented , has good finish, lasts long, it can help to make a great makeup , it is surprising.........
es muy pigmentada, tiene buen acabado, dura mucho, puede ayudas a hacer un gran maquillaje, es sorprendente su acabado me encanto
Rohini A.
The Kat Von D Autograph pencil in proud peacock is a pretty green with sort of a greyish undertone but I don't prefer it for a few reasons. Whenever I wear it I find it drips into my tearduct and underneath. That can get quite annoying. Granted some pencils will smear if they aren't waterproof but still. That being said I do like it as a base all over the eyelid if I'm doing a smokey green eye!
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
Is this liner long-lasting?
Robyn L.
Oregon City, OR
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
Jay L.
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?