Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 942 Reviews
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.see more...
Top Questions See all 91 Q&A
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
- "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
- "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
- "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
- "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
- "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
Glides onto eyes very easily, stays all day with no flaking also very pigmented
Great pigment and long wearing. Very easy to grip in your hand as you apply!
Pretty expensive for the product but it last a long while and it looks great!
It is a great product. Stays on well a little expensive but it is worth it.
Kat von D has a great makeup line I lover her cosmetics and at a great price
Very pigmented. Last a long time in the waterline. Doesn't irritate my eyes.
I have 2 of these and I use it everyday good priced just a great product!!!
This Kat Von D liner is amazing it works really good and very pigmented....
Full Size. What it is: An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. What it does: Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens What else you need to know: Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.
I'm so sad that these have been discontinued, and I'm still on the hunt for a replacement because once I run out I'll be so sad. I have the shade Turbo Lover which is a stunning mauvey-purple with silver shimmer. It's my go-to when I need something on my eyes but don't have time for eyeshadow. I just pop some of this on, blend it a bit with the sponge blender end, and then put on some mascara and it looks great. This eyeliner is super creamy and easy to apply; it does not tug on your eyelids and is easy to blend and make nice and smoky.
Q & A
Is this liner long-lasting?
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos