Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Tammy M.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Lauren G.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Josie S.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Are these creamy smooth and not harsh on the lids?1 Answers
  • I've been wondering how this pencil worked now that I've ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these eye pencils? I am looking for a new...2 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
  • "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
  • "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
  • "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
  • "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
Austin J.
Loveeee these! so amazing! Go pick one up now! you won't regret it! My waterline is very wet, so it does smudge a bit, but i can just touch up a little, and it'll be okay. Kat Von D is an amazing brand! She's a down to earth girl too! Ahh i love this brand.
Kambry P.
baton rouge, LA
I mean who doesn't love all things Kat Von D but this pencil is soo good. I love to use this on my bottom water line when I am wanting a nice pop of color to mix things up. This pencil stays on all night, I can't wait to try it in more colors!
Mary M.
Asheville , NC
Vibrant colors, and I love the packaging. Trusted brand, goes on smooth and lasts long. Doesn't run or smudge and stays bold even behind my eyeshadows. I love this product and would definitely recommend to a friend. Better than most for sure!
Victoria R.
Haven't used the purple one but definitely the black!! Love the fact that it comes with a smudger and is so easy to apply! The formula is great and lasts all day.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
This eyeliner is as smooth as butter! The color glides on so easily without any pressure at all and the color is super bold! It's even good for your waterline. It definitely lasts a long time too! Just another great product from Kat Von D!
Aneleth R.
No soy amante de nada que sea a prueba de agua pero definitivamente este se llevó mi corazón, es fácil de usar y el acabado es espectacular. Sin duda volveria a comprarlo, la duración es de todo el día incluso sudando. Recomendado al mil por ciento!
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
I love this eyeliner!!! It is so smooth, which makes it super easy to apply! It's also great that it comes with a built in sharpner and smudger. This eyeliner is very pigmented, can easily smudge if you wish to do so, and lasts all day! What I also love is that it can easily be removed. I got this eyeliner for $3.00 at Marshall's compared to $10.00 at Sephora; definitely a steal!!:)
Shyla K.
Maryville, MO
I love this shade and formula. It glides on so smooth but it won't budge after it sets on your eye or waterline, and since it is water proof that makes it perfect for almost every occasion. I would highly recommend these eye liners to everyone with the different shades
Samantha F.
Marietta, GA
I love the Kat Von D Waterproof Autograph Pencil in Black Metal! It is great for the waterline because it stays put all day. It also smudges out beautifully on the upper lash line for a smokey eye! Great product! I will repurchase!
Diana K.
Glendale, CA
I love any sort of water proof eyeliner, my eyes are very sensitive so water proof is the way to go for me. This is a very long lasting eyeliner and its amazing, Its a bit on the pricey side for just being a eyeliner, but its a great product and i would buy it again
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
Is this liner long-lasting?
Robyn L.
Oregon City, OR
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
Jay L.
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?