Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
BY KAT VON D
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.see more...
Top Questions See all 91 Q&A
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
- "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
- "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
- "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
- "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
- "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
I've only used this once when a friend let me borrow it but I liked it and how it applied so nicely.
Beautiful pigment, long wearing and easy to apply! I wear these pencils all the time and adore them!
Absolutely love Kat Von D products! I have never had a complaint about them. They work phenomenally!
Stays on! The pigment in Kat Von D's makeup are great. True rich colors. Would definitely buy again.
Very nice color and easy to apply. Doesn't smudge or move all day. Would definitely keep purchasing.
I love how smooth this goes on. Its a plus that it's both ends. Great for traveling and ready to use.
Very long wearing like everything else kat has it is very pigmented and bright I love this product !
Great color. Makes my eyes stand out. Goes on smoothly and does not smudge or come off. Lasts all day
Me agrada mucho este lápiz ya que es muy fácil de usar,me agrada porque es impermeable dura muchísimo
I have only used this once on my right eye I had to push it into my skin to get it to go on my eyelid
Q & A
Is this liner long-lasting?
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos