Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
BY KAT VON D
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.see more...
Top Questions See all 91 Q&A
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
- "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
- "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
- "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
- "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
- "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
Nice thick and creamy! Live how it glides right on an leaves a nice color to my makeup. Highly recommended
Love the opaqueness of the liner. its a true blackest black. its glides on smooth and stays put all day.
Love all KVD's eyeliners. They go on smoothly, smudge-free and last all day (or night). Worth the price.
Love Kay Von D everything! Her products are high end. They never fade. Never smudge. Highly recommended!!
I like it because it's waterproof but I give it three stars because I expected it to be much darker side
Color is fantastic also goes on great. Has great coverage doesn't smudge easily. Extremely great product.
Great pigment silky smooth very blend able very easy to work with.I use this for work or even in a rush.
Glides on smooth with great color pay off! This particular color really brings out the green in my eyes!
I like bein. Bold and new different from other people and special to there people I really like it a lot
I love all of the kat von d products they are super long lasting. Anything that u try is gonna be awesome
Q & A
Does it last long??
I have problems with my eye liner smearing or with liquid liner a lot of them burn and make my eyes water. Has anyone used this product? Is it worth trying?
Does this liner require multiple coats/ is it dark enough like a liquid liner? I had tried a cheaper brand and it wasn't dark enough to use for liner
Does it rub off easy
How easy is this to sharpen?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos