Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Tammy M.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Lauren G.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Josie S.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Are these creamy smooth and not harsh on the lids?1 Answers
  • I've been wondering how this pencil worked now that I've ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these eye pencils? I am looking for a new...2 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
  • "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
  • "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
  • "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
  • "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
Best pencil for your water line when you need it. I rarely use it, but it is great to have in the drawer for when your eyes are just not getting enough pop. I like to use the pencil rather than a liquid on my water line because its easy to apply, and it doesn't irritate my eye, and I can get a clean line.
Virginia S.
Crawfordville, FL
I love the pigmentation that this pencil has. I have never had a product that glides on as easily. The box that this came in was very pretty and the pencil itself has fantastic designs on it. This is perfect for a night out on the town, it doesn't smudge off halfway through the night. This is a must buy.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I adore all of Kat Von D's eyeliner. I bought the autograph pencil in homies. This is a pencil that you do have to sharpen, which it did well. The application went smooth, and gave me the time to blend. No raccoon eyes 5 hours later, the Autograph pencil has great staying power. I love her eyeliner!
Kathleen C.
Rincon, GA
Love, love, love the design of this pencil. Comes with soft smudger and sharpener. Lines great no skips. Color is bright. Bought to do the bright lower lash look. Found at T.J. Maxx for an awesome price! Went back next day to buy hte other ones and they were gone! AND, AND is cruelty-free and vegan!
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
This is such an amazing color. This eyeliner is very long lasting and compliments my green eyes. Very easy to apply and is worth the price if you are looking for long wear. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and would definitely buy again.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
OMG love kat von d products and this especially. With my blue eyes it makes my eyes pop and look beautiful. It isn't too expensive especially for the brand name and the quality of the product. i love it and would buy again and for a friend recommend
Briana M.
Antelope, CA
I love these for a pop of color. You cannot go wrong with any of her products. They're easy to use and a little expensive but worth every penny. I love kat Von d products and this is one of my favorite ! This particular color looks great on everyone!
Kasia G.
Palatine , IL
It was not my favorite it made my eyes red I am very sensitive I would not by again but this product is amazing other wise I still recommend to other people I bought it at sephora and if I did buy it again I would get it as a gift wrapped beautifully at sephora💕
Janson W.
Briggs, TX
I have been searching for an eyeliner that lasts as long as I want it to. Since I started wearing makeup I have been searching for that perfect eyeliner. I love this!! While it isn't as sturdy as my younique eyeliner I love that she's going vegan and may support her brand more often now!
Rishi B.
Apple Valley, MN
Love the color. Looks great in summer with a tan. It really is water proof. Which can be a downside. I don't like to tug too much at my eyes so I really have to ask myself if I want to go through all the work of getting it off.
But it is a gorgeous color and 9 times out of 10 it is worth it.
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
Is this liner long-lasting?
Robyn L.
Oregon City, OR
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
Jay L.
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?