Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 942 Reviews
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.see more...
Top Questions See all 91 Q&A
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
- "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
- "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
- "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
- "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
- "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
Perfect!!! It's just perfect! I love it a little too much. It's smooth and the application process is so easy and fast.
I love this pencli for the water line. It feels so comfortable and doesn't move. I love the color it makes my eyes pop
Kat Von D is the long pencil I will use. It's long lasting and doesn't smudge. This color is the perfect accent color.
I love how it goes on and how the pencil liners look they stay on for a while so its worth buying this eyeliner pencil
She knows how to make an eye liner! it stays for quit a while and didn't smudge too much and it was easy to draw with
Stays on.. And colors are bright... Live the texter of her makeup.. And offers a lot of different colors which I love..
Like the intensity this has and the product is vey good and easy to use since I have a hard time with difficult one s
Amazing product. Easy. Smooth, guilds on like butter. Super belendable as well. Great for smoky eye or everyday wear.
Great for your waterline. It is a little difficult to remove but I guess that'swhat you want in a Waterproof eyeliner
This is one of the best liners I have tired, I'm not much for liners but Kats will get me to use her brand for sure.
Q & A
Is this liner long-lasting?
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos