Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Tammy M.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Lauren G.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Josie S.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Are these creamy smooth and not harsh on the lids?1 Answers
  • I've been wondering how this pencil worked now that I've ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these eye pencils? I am looking for a new...2 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
  • "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
  • "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
  • "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
  • "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
Rachael C.
Norwalk, CT
purchased the Lightning Liner in Hyde.
The only positive this liner has is the liquid itself was a beautiful colour, and went on decently (two passes for a nice solid line).
The click-pen is atrocious for eyeliner, and should not be used for it. It doesn't regulate a nice smooth application. One click didn't give enough so it would streak, two clicks and you got a gob of liquid to try to smooth out.
It did also smudge a bit, so I wouldn't consider it a super long-wear liner when compared to her tattoo liners.
Awful, one of the few things I've returned.
Elizabeth O.
I wanted to like this. I'm glad I got it on sale. It wasn't as vibrant as I wanted it to be for a 18$ eyeliner. Dried out really quickly and ended up falling out of the tube before I could really get into the product. Hard to sharpen as well wood splintered really badly as I tried to use and made me a little nervous to put next to my eye.
Mackenzie S.
wilsey, KS
really pretty pencil for your water line or even smoking out the lower lash line! so many different colors for everyones liking!!! super pigmented, gorgeous packaging and a decent price. you pay for quality, i would highly reccomend this product
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
Kat Von D waterproof autograph pencil in Napolitano is a great eyeliner. I like to use mine on my inner waterline and on my upper eyelid to make a perfect cat eye it Glides on smoothly and the color is perfect. The only thing I can say I dislike about this product is that it smudges to Easley but overall it is a pretty good product.
Maro S.
You know those eyeliners that claim to be water proof but melt away as soon as a tear drops? Well yeah this definitely isn't one of them. The color goes on nice and smooth and definitely lasts, the only reason I'm giving it a 4/5 rather than a 5/5 is because it was a little difficult to remove, I always felt like a slight residue would always remain after removing my make up
Samantha K.
New London, NH
I dare you to try and find one negative thing about kat von d and her brand. I can not possibly word how amazing her products are. Crazy amounts of pigmentation and long lasting plus vegan! If you haven't given her brand a try you are in every way missing out. At minimum, treat yourself to an eyeshadow or blush.
Cassidy T.
Santa Rosa, CA
I actually really liked these pencils. They were creamy and the lead was fairly big. It came with a smudger and it's own sharpener which was awesome. The colors were a little muted compared to the Urban Decay 24/7 line but they had more than just your normal browns and blacks. I'm sad they discontinued it.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I usually don't buy a lot of Celebrity endorsed products, because they seems sort of cheap and gimmicky. However, after reading all the great reviews for Kat Von D products, i decided to try them out. This is one of my favorite products in this line, along with her "Lock It" Concealer. This liner goes on smooth and stays really well. I accidentally touch my eyes a lot and this hasn't smudged at all. It's thin enough to get a nice fine line too. It's worth the money to invest in, for sure.
Maria C.
San Antonio , TX
I would give this pencil five stars if I didn't have such a hard time removing it. After using makeup remover and washing my face I still had liner I had to remove with two cotton pads with coconut oil. That being said this liner has amazing pigment and glides on smoothly, not the texture you'd expect from a waterproof formula. Well worth the buy.
Sarene S.
Novi, MI
So first things first, this color is so fun! I started wearing it in the spring and ended up wearing it throughout the whole summer. BBQ's, summer pool parties and of course date night. The color packs some punch and you probably need to go easy with the rest of your makeup but best thing is that it doesn't budge! This liner really stands the test of time-like 10 hours after swearing at the pool. The rest of my makeup of course melted off but the liner was still going strong.
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
Is this liner long-lasting?
Robyn L.
Oregon City, OR
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
Jay L.
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?