Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Tammy M.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Lauren G.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Josie S.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Are these creamy smooth and not harsh on the lids?1 Answers
  • I've been wondering how this pencil worked now that I've ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these eye pencils? I am looking for a new...2 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
  • "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
  • "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
  • "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
  • "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
Emma S.
Vienna, VA
I love all of Kats eyeliners, they glide on easily and stay out for a long time. Only downside it's some aren't matte but I can get past that because how easy they are to put on.
Jahanara M.
Portland, OR
its so killer and good waterproof is the best and this product last long all day i been follow her in instagram too , the black color you can use with any style and everything...
Jamie W.
Tucson, AZ
Love love love this liner. Smokey eyes are so easy with it. Color payoff is tremendous and it stays. Paired with tattoo liner in my holy grail items. Need to repurchase very soon
Alexis C.
Hazleton, PA
When Kat Von D says waterproof, she means WATERPROOF! This product in the waterline is so creamy and doesn't tug on your eye whatsoever. 8 hours later- still perfectly in place!
Jessica R.
Wetumpka, AL
Kat Von D really knows her make up. Cry all day, play in the rain, or get in the pool! This is guaranteed to stay. She has beautiful pigments in all of her Autograph collection.
Jennifer s.
Los Angeles, CA
Jessica O.
This is my go to liner, kvd serious is my go to for a lot of items. As a dog groomer I need things to stay put and this liner does the job! Goes on smooth and stays there :)
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
I try various brands of make-up and kat von d is one of the few that even though "branded by a celeb" is really good quality and often very pigmented. I love these eyeliners.
Dawn  H.
Evansville, IN
Best liner! I use this daily! You will need an eye make up remover since it is so durable. It's pricey but worth it. Buy a good sharpner to use so you don't waste any product.
Adriana A.
San Pablo, CA
This eyeliner was very good because it stayed in place and it did not transfer it did not smudge or smear and I really enjoyed that about this product the formula is great
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
Is this liner long-lasting?
Robyn L.
Oregon City, OR
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
Jay L.
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?