Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 942 Reviews
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.see more...
Top Questions See all 91 Q&A
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
- "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
- "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
- "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
- "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
- "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
I love this eyeliner it is so extremely pigmented and long lasting I got it at my local Sephora, it is very easy to apply and is a little bit on the pricier side but worth it I would buy it again
Only used it once but I loved it! The color was just what I wanted. Borrowed from a friend, so I don't know the purchase info. But it stays on a very long time and totally lives up to the hype!
I got the K Von D eyeliner in one of my sample from Sephora and I love the fact that it has really good color and that it is waterproof but I cannot give it 5 stars because it dries -on patchy
This is the only liner I have from Kat Von D, but if the rest of the colors are as good I may have to purchase as many as I can. Very pigmented and stays all day. What more could you ask for?
Kat Von D really showed out ! This pencil is great for a long night and tees. This is my first time, I will not purchase this on lines The pencil is needed for a long night or even a daily/
I honestly think I might be a little obsessed with Kay Von d's makeup. I can never leave the house without her eyeliner on, it's my favorite I love how it looks and easy it is to apply !
This eyeliner is the best ever! it so intense black, and best of all i don't need to touch up during the day! girls if you haven't had a chance to get your hands on this definitely do so!
Love the colors available in the whole Kat Von D line! They are vibrant and also come in dark shades which I love. They go on smoothly and stay out for a long time.
It's an okay pencil. All though the pigment is great. Very smooth and stays on. I give it three stars only because I swear by liquid liner, I only use pencil for my water/tight lines
This liner is easy to apply and has great pigemtation. It can smudge around the eyes and is not long lasting. But overall a decent eyeliner for smoky looks and to tightline the eyes.
Q & A
Is this liner long-lasting?
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos