Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 942 Reviews
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.see more...
Top Questions See all 91 Q&A
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
- "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
- "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
- "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
- "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
- "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
Kat Von D always amazes with cruelty free high quality products. This liner is super pigmented and great for on the go. I never have to struggle with this liner because of it smudgeproofness and tattoo-like hold.
Great eyeliner. Easy to put on, and makes cat eye much easier. Love it. Highly recommend it to anyone who doesn't want to spend a long time doing their eyemakeup.
I love everything Kat Von D obviously this pencil is out of this world. Once you put it on your waterline it will not move because it's high quality and waterproof
AMAZING this line has the best products let's just say I am a make up junkie and have tried mist blues out on the market and once you try Kat von D you are spoiled the color is vibrant all day it doesn't budge even in hot humid weather!! It's just an incredible produt. Totally worth every penny
I love but it is too pricey for me. I love her products and it is easy to use and apply. I used product once but I would buy again! I buy at Ulta or Sephora. Love the color and the texture. I also love her
Could NOT love this liner more! It stays put on my upper AND lower waterlines all day long, without budging or smudging. Totally the best eyeliner splurge and absolutely worth it!
I love anything kat von d this is great you put it on ond at night its still there it glides smothlly stays were its supposed to and it gives youe eyes that pression you are trying to achieve lovr it
I can't even believe how much I love this product! It doesn't smudge, but it isn't difficult to remove. However this product is not cheap which makes it a little less desirable.
This eyeliner is so black, the night sky is jealous. It stays in place. I am quite impressed with it none the less. It is nice that it doesn't smudge too much, I haven't seen any other eye liner like it.
You'll never see me without eyeliner especially this one this, one can last all day through whatever you're doing I love it so much and I highly recommend it if you want a nice beautiful liner.
Q & A
Is this liner long-lasting?
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos