Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
BY KAT VON D
4.55 / 5 based on 942 Reviews
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.see more...
Top Questions See all 91 Q&A
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
- "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
- "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
- "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
- "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
- "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
Always wanted to try their products but I have never gotten around to it... But I can't wait till the day I do because I have heard so many many many wonderful things about their products and their packaging is so so so so adorable....
I usually wear brown under eyeliner since I have very fair skin and use is as an everyday simple eyeliner. But I use the black shade when I go full glam on my face for a night out. But brown gives me a neutral light look
I love to put this in my water line and tight line. I bought this product online. I don't think that anything really needs to change. The packaging is pretty cute. I do recommend this product because it last very long.
Love love love this pencil in this color! It looks stunning underneath your bottom lashes. It smudges easily while working with it and stays put when you want it to.
I love this product! It is absolutely fabulous! Very easy to apply does not smudge like most products! I do believe it could be longer lasting but I use this product every day! I would recommend highly of this product!
The Kat Von D Waterproof Autograph Pencil is my favorite!! So percise!! You can play all summer with the kids in the sprinkler or pool and not worry about your liner running! Great formula, great color, great product!
My favorite eyeliner! Doesn't clump up or begin to disappear after a couple of hours like most brands. Also doesn't smear too quick when I accidentally rub my eyes.
These eye pencils are perfect for the waterline. I live in Southern Oklahoma where the seasonal allergies are the worst and even on days that my eyes are super watery these stay in place.
Absolutely love these liners. They go on so smooth and the colors are so vibrant and wondeful. They also last for hours which I enjoy. My favorite thing about them is the pigmentation every girl should have at least one
This is very smooth to apply.I love all of Kat makeup it's so great for full coverage.Im not big on multi color eyeliner but she has some awesome colors I might try
Q & A
Is this liner long-lasting?
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos