Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Tammy M.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Lauren G.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Josie S.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Are these creamy smooth and not harsh on the lids?1 Answers
  • I've been wondering how this pencil worked now that I've ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these eye pencils? I am looking for a new...2 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
  • "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
  • "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
  • "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
  • "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
Brionna S.
ROCKIN PRODUCT. Makes your eyes look beautiful. very easy to apply. Stays for hours without smudge. They have many different colors for all sorts of different events. This was my first time using the product and will not be my last. TRY THIS PRODUCT!
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
I received this liner in my Saint & Sin pallets. It's very pigmented and applies smoothly with very even coverage. No budging and lasts all day! Top notch quality.
Jaime B.
Burlington, VT
Love this product so much! Great color payoff and it lasts a long time. I think it's worth it for the price and I have rebought it a few times. It blends out nicely or you can get a more precise line with it. Overall great product. Bought at Sephora
Esther S.
Las Vegas, NV
Kat von d has the best eyeliners in the world her autograph pencil is just amazing. its waterproof and last a long time its the only eyeliner I apply once and actually leave at home because I never have to re apply it stays dark and doesn't fade quick
Kayla P.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Loved this for under my eyes. I have green eyes and it made my eyes pop. It doesn't glide on too easily till it starts to warm up from you body temperature. It's staying power was about an 8 out 10. I recommend it but a bit pricey in my opinion.
Lindsey H.
Longs, SC
Kat Von D makes amazing products, but her eyeliner is by far my favorite!!' I've tried other eyeliners to no avail and this one definitely surpasses the rest!! Perfect consistancy for eyeliner and makeup beginners who are looking for a new look!!
Ruby S.
Phoenix, AZ
Great buy, especially when you are going to the beach or the pool. definitely one of the best waterproof pencils out there. Doesn't smear or smudge at all. All day wear. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a long lasting liner worth the price.
Nicky B.
Seriously waterproof! Love this stuff. Not one complaint about it! I use jojoba oil or coconut oil to get it off at night. Waking up with it the next day isn't so bad actually, I like the look! It has no funky crayon smell either which I love.
Diana V.
Riverbank, CA
Amazing!! Long lasting. Just the best !! I have tried a lot of eyeliners and this is the best for my waterline. Stays on all day for me. Great value!! I love all of Kat Von d's packaging, it's amazing! Will buy again when I run out. Totally recommend!
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
I love KVD's whole line of makeup but these eyeliners even more so. There's so many colors to choose from, and I've found they make a great pop of color at a corner of the eye.
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
Is this liner long-lasting?
Robyn L.
Oregon City, OR
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
Jay L.
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?