Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Tammy M.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Lauren G.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Josie S.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Are these creamy smooth and not harsh on the lids?1 Answers
  • I've been wondering how this pencil worked now that I've ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these eye pencils? I am looking for a new...2 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
  • "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
  • "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
  • "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
  • "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
Suzie M.
Plymouth, MN
I love this blue color that I found for a great deal. Been happy with all of the Kat Von D products that I've tried. Colors are good and quality has been good too.
Kayla K.
Lemont Furnace, PA
I ran out of this a few months ago and it was a sad day. I really loved this eyeliner, it stayed on all day and It taught me how to properly but on eyeliner (cause if you can do it with a pot you sure as hell can do it with a pen). There are a few cons, but they aren't too big. I found it took forever to dry, and I put on a big line so if it doesn't dry my eyelids just look smudgy and gross and I have to go and fix it again. Another thing is, I don't know if this happens to other people, but the edges of my eyes would get really sensitive and itchy sometimes and I noticed it's only with this eyeliner. Regardless I really do love it and I unfortunately can't seem to find it anymore.
Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
Kat Von D is the only thing I won't cut corners on for my eyeliner. There have been several packaging/style changes but the quality of the brand and this eyeliner has never changed & is 100% worth the price. Her packaging is always "feminine bad ass" and the eyeliner goes on smooth, not jagged and literally lasts all day without any reapplying needed! I've tried dozens of brands to see if I have the best product to use and I haven't found anything better yet!
Lori Y.
Girard
I cannot remember the name but it is the black tattoo liner, I think it was velvety and easy to use but it made my eyeliashes itch so I do not use. There is something in the formula and maybe it is just the liquid which I find a number of liquid eyeliners do this and so a crayon may be a better choice. I love KVD products they are very high quality and good pigmentation and value as far as the amount of product and multi-duty palettes she offers.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
I am loving the packaging and design of this product. It contains the eyeliner, smudger, and a sharpener all in one! The eye liner itself is a beautiful purple with a light metallic sparkle appearance to it. The pigment payout is amazing as well. I am all in all very fond of this product and recommend it especially for those who have green or hazel eyes! The purple will really make your eyes pop! The only downfall to this product is that by the end of the day I do find it smudges a bit.
Ellen H.
Paragould
I liked the for of this product. And it has a nice soft formula but before I could ever use it on my eyes the whole tip broke off. I barely touched my hand with it.
Alexandra E.
This is the best eyeliner I have ever owned. No joke, you cannot want for better if you have blue eyes. It isn't a plain, flat brown. It isn't too dark as to appear aging. It is a medium brown with a hint of glitter, but not enough to be tacky or ostentatious. It's a subtle glimmer, just enough to open up your eyes a bit more. It is so good that when Sephora offered it as part of a set last year but then left out the color for a plain flat black, I left a bad review saying exactly this: Why buy the set at all if it didn't have Napolitano? It's that good.
Desirae C.
Albany, NY
Great color selection. However, I find that this product doe not stay on long at all. Even with a setting spray. I do love this brand, however, not this specific eyeliner.
Michele B.
I got this color is part of a set, its a nice bright purple, glides really smoothly without tugging it stays quite well on my upper eyelid (even when I occasionally rub my eyelid) but it tends to smear and run somehow on my lower lash line before the day is over which I don't understand as I prime that area too but there are many brands that do that to my lower lash line anyway.
Yichen S.
Union City, CA
I bought this pencil because it felt creamy and claimed to be waterproof, so I wanted to try tightlining with it. It was really creamy, but wasn't as waterproof as it needed to be since it still smudged all over my lower lash line when I tightlined with it, and slipped around my upper lash line when I tried to use it there. Maybe it would work better for people with dry eyelids, but for my oil-slick lids it did not work.
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
Is this liner long-lasting?
Robyn L.
Oregon City, OR
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
Jay L.
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?