Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Tammy M.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Lauren G.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Josie S.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Are these creamy smooth and not harsh on the lids?1 Answers
  • I've been wondering how this pencil worked now that I've ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these eye pencils? I am looking for a new...2 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
  • "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
  • "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
  • "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
  • "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
Ella S.
Nice product and stays on when swimming or sweating. It is a great product and it lasts longer then Mac. But at the same time, I use different brands of makeup, so they are all good fit.
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Awesome pop of color! I love KVD eyeliners and this one is great to add some brilliance to your eyes. The quality is phenomenal and it lasts all day. It doesn't come off easily for those eye scratchers out there. Easy to remove though with any basic soaps.
Qiao D.
San Diego, CA
Beautiful color from an amazing brand. Kat Von D products never seem to disappoint. This liner is long lasting and easy to use. I use this product whenever I need to make sure my makeup lasts all day. I'm definitely interested in trying out more colors.
Desiree P.
Garden Grove, CA
I love that these liners come in funky colors. You can add these by themselves to make your eyes pop in one step. I also enjoy that these liners are like a pen ans make it easy to wing.
Caroline R.
Andover, MA
I think this eyeliner is the best. It's so easy to use and glides over your face with no friction but it's not too slippery. It doesn't smudge and lasts a long time. It's also highly pigmented. I would recommend this to all the eyeliner gurus out there.
Lexie R.
White Hall, MD
Love this liner! It stays on great and lasts me throughout the day and comes in a wide variety of colors. The formula goes on smooth for an easy application and I just absolutely love it!
Jaime B.
Burlington, VT
Love this product so much! Great color payoff and it lasts a long time. I think it's worth it for the price and I have rebought it a few times. It blends out nicely or you can get a more precise line with it. Overall great product. Bought at Sephora
Lauren A.
Waco, TX
Amazing pigment that glides on completely smooth and Clump free, very easy to blend long lasting. I love that it even comes with a pencil sharpener on one end and a smudge brush so you literally have everything you need for the most Flawless eyeliner
Lindsey S.
The Kat Von D products are great and the liners are no exceptions it last all day and last in the water line as well. For the price and how long it last I highly recommend along with a lot of her other products.
Martha F.
Rosharon, TX
I love how kat von d is coming up whit wonderfull products i live this eyeliner its so pigmented and bueatifull it really does last all day and its waterproof !!!
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
Is this liner long-lasting?
Robyn L.
Oregon City, OR
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
Jay L.
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?