Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Tammy M.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Lauren G.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Josie S.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Are these creamy smooth and not harsh on the lids?1 Answers
  • I've been wondering how this pencil worked now that I've ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these eye pencils? I am looking for a new...2 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
  • "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
  • "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
  • "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
  • "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
Kaitlynn L.
Oakdale, CA
I LOVE this pencil. I rolls on so smooth. I feel no tug when I apply it on my upper eye. The formula is creamy yet does not smug. Definitely a go to in my make up bag.
Samantha J.
Mckinney, TX
This waterproof eye pencil is perfect for the water line and tight liningfor a smokey effect. It last for hours and will transform any eye look. It's easy to use and a great price. The colors match with any eye color so try them out yourself, you won't regret it.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I love this product. You never have to worry about it smudging or wearing off by the end of the day. It goes on smoothly. It is a bit pricey, but I think it is worth it.
Katherine M.
Hyde Park, NY
nice and smooth to use but pencil eyeliners are always problematic in my opinion since they smudge more than felt tip eyeliners. Kat Von D products are some of my faves but this is only eh
April D.
stone mtn, GA
Kat on d pencil Istays in for a long time and it's very pigmented. I'm just trying this product and I'm very pleased with the results I haven't had any issue with it it doesn't run it doesn't take up and it or flake it stays where I put it excellent product
Tyler Z.
Bellflower, CA
I love vibrant colors on the eyes, and this pencil never disappoints. It's so beautiful and glides on with super high pigmentation that I love! I mean all of her products are great so this just goes along with the rest.
Magali S.
San Diego, CA
I love the consistency of this eyeliner. Super dark really does feel like a tattoo and stays on your water line. Does what it says dint' last 12 hours more like 8 which works for me! Highly recommend this eyeliner along with her eye shadow palettes as well!
Desiree P.
Garden Grove, CA
I love that these liners come in funky colors. You can add these by themselves to make your eyes pop in one step. I also enjoy that these liners are like a pen ans make it easy to wing.
Carlie D.
Conover, NC
This is a great product. It holds true to its waterproof name and it won't budge when you get your eyes wet. Even though it is a little more expensive, the quality is great and the product itself goes on the eyes smoothly. I would recommend it to anyone!
Kara P.
I love kat Von d's autograph pencils. This peacock color is beautiful. Goes perfect with my green eyes. The color stays all day and run or smudge. I would repurchase again. I got mine at Sephora. The price is perfect for the value of product you receive.
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
Is this liner long-lasting?
Robyn L.
Oregon City, OR
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
Jay L.
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?