Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Tammy M.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Lauren G.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Josie S.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Are these creamy smooth and not harsh on the lids?1 Answers
  • I've been wondering how this pencil worked now that I've ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these eye pencils? I am looking for a new...2 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
  • "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
  • "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
  • "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
  • "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
zirse a.
Glides so smooth and great coverage love it ...Very pretty This is a great liner for the waterline. It wears well and it doesn't make you tear up like some other liners do.
Yvonne L.
Fresno, CA
My favorite liner hands down would have to be Kat Von D. I feel it makes my eye color pop. My eye color is brown. I bought it at sophora. I love it and will always go back to it i think it needs no improvements i always buy it when i run out. Its so easy to apply also.
liana r.
Oxnard, CA
My go to eyeliner, its so dense and full i love the color and how black it is. i use it to make my cat eye wings and its very easy to control. its about $20.00 at sephora but worth every dollar i have to say. i would definilty recommend and purchase this product again.
Amanda P.
Aberdeen, SD
Great for the bottom lash line if you are doing colorful eyeshadow looks. They stay for a long time in the waterline which is importsnt because I get watery eyes easily!
Hannah O.
Morrow, OH
I LOVE all of Kat Von D's makeup line, this is a great product and it is long lasting and it looks great all day. It is a bit pricey however it is an amazing product and it applies beautifully. I am definitely going to repurchase and I would recommend this to everyone!
Kaitlynn L.
Oakdale, CA
I LOVE this pencil. I rolls on so smooth. I feel no tug when I apply it on my upper eye. The formula is creamy yet does not smug. Definitely a go to in my make up bag.
Tomi H.
First of all Kat Von D's colors are vivid&bold! Her waterproof autograph pencils give me precision,control&bold stay put color thru movie night tears or a day at the pool or sweatin it out at gym....and that's what I want from an eyeliner....Kat Von D delivers !!!
Kaylah A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I honestly don't think this is the exact eyeliner I use but it's definitely my go to eyeliner. I mastered at using the pen and getting the exact eye I want. Never fails or budges all night long, I can put a thin line on and it'll last me throughout the whole day.
Emily H.
5 stars is all I can say!! I would love to try more of kats products but have had a hard time finding them in my area. Goes on smooth, works well in waterline, doesn't run and stays in tact =)
Sydney M.
Manchester, MA
This blue color is totally amazing! It stays all day too. Kat Von D always makes the most long wearing beauty products in the game! Whenever I wear this it never budges! Even on my already moist waterline! Such a huge fan. Price is a bit steep but its worth it!
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
Is this liner long-lasting?
Robyn L.
Oregon City, OR
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
Jay L.
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?