Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Tammy M.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Lauren G.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Josie S.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Are these creamy smooth and not harsh on the lids?1 Answers
  • I've been wondering how this pencil worked now that I've ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these eye pencils? I am looking for a new...2 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
  • "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
  • "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
  • "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
  • "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
CHRISTINE H.
Pasadena
I love this eyeliner! I was looking for something that had a thin point for precision eyelining, but could also be built up for those nights I want thicker, sexier liner. Also, it stands up to light rubbing, but comes off easily with eye makeup remover.
I highly recommend this product!!
Alyssa S.
Harrington Park, NJ
I like this eyeliner the best from Kat Von D because it is waterproof. It is my first time using this eyeliner and it is extreamly long lasting which is great. The product is a little pricey for what you get. I would recommend this product to people who are not on a budget.
Kalista P.
I swear by Kat Von D's eyeliners. I've always stood by this brand, my favorite brand but when they came out with this it changed the game. It's almost marker like in a good way. It glides across the skin smoothly and effortlessly. I wouldn't be caught with a different eyeliner.
Sweetz J.
Lithonia, GA
OMG so I got this around Christmas last year and literally would get so many compliments while I was out it was crazy. My cousin noticed for the first time that one of my eyes, is slightly different in color from my other I. It's amazing and I use this to give myself a pop !
Deina G.
I absolutely LOVE all of Kat Von D's collection!!! This color made me feel so pretty and went on super smooth. I like this very much and would highly recommend this anyone.
Stephanie C.
Marisol G.
Kat Von d never disappoints her make up is really pigmented. This pencil is it for me it does what it's suppose to do. Just one glide goes a long way or I should say the whole day. It doesn't smear stays on I highly recommend to anyone looking for a good pencil eyeliner.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I have green eyes and it was recommended that I use purple eye liner and it really makes my eyes pop. It glides on easily without tugging and stays put. The packaging super cute! I love Kat Von D.
Pooja P.
Love this eyeliner! I mainly use it for my waterline and tightline. I use KVD tattoo eyeliner for my top. It does not smudge and has a very smooth formula. I think it is worth the price especially because it is super long lasting.
zirse a.
Glides so smooth and great coverage love it ...Very pretty This is a great liner for the waterline. It wears well and it doesn't make you tear up like some other liners do.
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
Is this liner long-lasting?
Robyn L.
Oregon City, OR
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
Jay L.
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?