Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Tammy M.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Lauren G.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Josie S.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Are these creamy smooth and not harsh on the lids?1 Answers
  • I've been wondering how this pencil worked now that I've ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these eye pencils? I am looking for a new...2 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
  • "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
  • "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
  • "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
  • "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
The quality of this eyeliner is amazing!!! And the color is so beautiful!! I love how easily it glides, and I like to use it in the corners of my eyes along with homie above my Tattoo Liner!
Sophy P.
This eyeliner really glides on like butter. When applying eyeliner I like to apply some powder as well to keep it in place a little or maybe smoke it out for a cute smokey eye. This eyeliner is def one of my favs
Amber G.
Saint Paul, MN
This was one of my favorites but I can no longer find this type of pencil. However I still buy all kat von d eye liner products either in black or dark brown. I do also own and on occasion use the liquid eyeliner.
Verneka D.
Kat Von D what can I say her products never fails me, this pencil is very long lasting and it doesn't smudge it is very vibrant my eye color is dark brown I will continue to use this product and I recommend it to anyone
Anayely A.
Whittier, CA
This color and texture are just to fall for we LL TEND TO LOVE THEY WAY EACH AND EVERYONE OF HER PRODUCTS HAVE A UNIQUE DESIGN I LOVE THE FACT THAT THESE ARE LAST LONGING MAKE UP WARE AND NEVER RUINS FROM THE EYE.
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN
I cried when Sephora quit selling these. It's the only eyeliner I've kept buying. I'll try new things but always go back to this. It glides on and the color lasts. There's no smudging.
Amber C.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I love the color and the name makes me laugh every time however my eyes water so much can not keep it on my waterline it doesn't hurt my eyes when i put this one and goes on smooth i will be buying more soon!
Melanie M.
Picked this up at my local tj maxx. It's okay. It glides ok. Not great but the color is nice. It came with a sharpener and was a very great price. It's nice to have in my bag but I wouldn't go out and seek it.
Kat Von D's pencil eyeliner is creamy and easy to use. Although it is on the pricier side, it is still value for money as it is long lasting and the product is great. I love that Kat creates so many different and fun shades such as this one that can make your eye makeup look so much better!
Sharon G.
Ansonia, CT
I love how long lasting this pencil is. It applies really smooth on the lip. Kat Von D has some really great colors. Her make up can be pricey. But her colors are pretty original. A nice little splurge. I'd recommend checking her collection out and adding a few things to your make up bag.
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
Is this liner long-lasting?
Robyn L.
Oregon City, OR
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
Jay L.
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?