Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Tammy M.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Lauren G.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Josie S.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Are these creamy smooth and not harsh on the lids?1 Answers
  • I've been wondering how this pencil worked now that I've ...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these eye pencils? I am looking for a new...2 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
  • "Ultra soft eyeliner but super waterproof! Smudges easy for blending purposes but once it's set, it doesn't budge! Worth the investment." in 135 reviews
  • "My favorite eyeliner pencil! Goes on black as night, easy to blend, sets well when needed. Adore the majority of her products, and this one is among the best!" in 62 reviews
  • "I got a sample size of this liner in the Saint palette. So pigmented. So gorgeous. I use it to tightline/waterline every day. Amazing." in 61 reviews
  • "Love , love , love this. I love how black and intense it looks . Lasts so much longer than the others and it doesn't smudge. So worth it! It's a must own if you enjoy a bold look." in 34 reviews
  • "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
Kimberly D.
Albrightsvlle, PA
I bought this because i needed waterproof eyeliner and i also need eyeliner that didn't fade which most did but i only had to put this on twice event after swimming!! I loved its and it was worth every penny i spent on it!!
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT
Everyone needs a basic black eyeliner in their collection, and this is a great choice. It's amazingly creamy and easy to apply, with great pigment and longevity. Sets to a budge proof finish.
Breanna R.
My favorite eyeliner, it doesn't smear and stays in place all day while I'm at school, it's the most reliable eye liner, the only down side is it drys out a lot even though I never leave it open
Athena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Good stuff. Kat Von D has some good makeup and really great morals but I haven't used as many products id like. I got this one as a smaller sample size and would definitely buy in the full size if given the opportunity.
Yesenia S.
College Park, MD
Truly waterproof!! Went to Miami and spent my days in the beach and pools and I love to apply this because it makes my eyes pop. I trusted in the name and what the product stood for and I'm glad it was money well spent!!
Samantha L.
This is a nice, smooth liner. glides on without tugging at your lids. no smudging during the day. but man, this pencil is TINY!! I ordered it online and was truly disappointed when I saw the size - I won't buy it again simply because there are liners of comparable quality and price that are much larger.
Tina J.
Evans, CO
Love love love this eyeliner! It's perfect for a night out and goes so well with any outfit! It's bright color and it's smooth application make it a perfect buy. Plus it's got a smudge on the other end to fix those accidents or make a crazy smoky-like eye. Every girl needs one of these in their makeup bag!
Suzie O.
Irvine, CA
I am a gal in my 50s so I do get hot flashes day and night. This means everything that sits on my face must be waterproof. Kat Von D always fits the bill for waterproof makeup. This pencil lasts the entire day and into the night without smearing or flaking. And it holds up through a yoga class. Nice !
Anayely A.
Whittier, CA
This color and texture are just to fall for we LL TEND TO LOVE THEY WAY EACH AND EVERYONE OF HER PRODUCTS HAVE A UNIQUE DESIGN I LOVE THE FACT THAT THESE ARE LAST LONGING MAKE UP WARE AND NEVER RUINS FROM THE EYE.
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
The quality of this eyeliner is amazing!!! And the color is so beautiful!! I love how easily it glides, and I like to use it in the corners of my eyes along with homie above my Tattoo Liner!
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
Is this liner long-lasting?
Robyn L.
Oregon City, OR
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
Jay L.
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?