Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
By Kat Von D
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN

Is this liner long-lasting?

Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
2 years, 8 months ago
Yessss it's very creamy and long lasting
Carly F.
Carly F.
3 years, 10 months ago
This is one of the only eye liners I will use because of how long it lasts. Even though swear I find it to not smear which is a plus.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Milford, OH
3 years, 10 months ago
I use it when I go out with my girls. It survives the entire night but I pair it with a lock in translucent powder
Saneddie C.
Saneddie C.
Belleville, NJ
Yes and very pigmented. I got it for Christmas and I love it
Erica R.
Erica R.
Endicott, NY
3 years, 10 months ago
I have always used a primer but I find that Kat Von D's eyeliners are terrific quality and very long lasting! KVD is my go-to eyeliner brand!