Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Tammy M.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Josie S.Kat Von D Autograph Pencil uploaded by Lauren G.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An all-in-one, waterproof eyeliner pencil, with a smudge tip and sharpener cap. Kat Von D says, "Ink your eyes with triple threat Autograph Pencil." This creamy formula provides bold results while allowing for smooth application along delicate lash area. The smudge-tip end works to blend lines, creating a smoky stare. The cap comes with a sharpener, giving you the freedom to sharpen wherever you wish, without the extra baggage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Glam rock your eyes with seven superb shades. The eyeliner component is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic-lettered logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Are these creamy smooth and not harsh on the lids?1 Answers
  • I've been wondering how this pencil worked now that I've read a f...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these eye pencils? I am looking for a new glitter...2 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil
  • "I got this color is part of a set, its a nice bright purple, glides really smoothly without tugging it stays quite well on my upper eyelid (even when I occasionally rub my eyelid) but it tends to smear and run somehow on my lower lash line before the day is over which I don't understand as I prime that area too but there are many brands that do that to my lower lash line anyway. " in 1 review
  • "I have green eyes and it was recommended that I use purple eye liner and it really makes my eyes pop." in 1 review
  • "Never tried any of her products before but the packaging and colors are so so so so amazing... And I've heard nothing but wonderful reviews... As soon as I can I'm so going to buy some of her products... " in 1 review
Suzie M.
Plymouth
I love this blue color that I found for a great deal. Been happy with all of the Kat Von D products that I've tried. Colors are good and quality has been good too.
Erica S.
Purchased 2 of them for a trip to Disney over this past 4th of July. I was looking for makeup that would withstand not only the super sweltering Florida heat but waterproof too for when I went on water rides or to the water park. I was extremely and pleasantly surprised when I used them. Right away as applying them to both my upper and lower lash line I could feel how creamy they were. They glided so easily and effortlessly without any skips or clumps. I smudged out the bottom a little & the smudge tip was soft and defined perfectly so it did the job nicely without rubbing too much product off. After spending morning until closing at multiple parks, my liner was still intact fairy well. There was no racoon eyes or fading in certain areas. It actually held up pretty well and I definitely would repurchase again
ashleigh r.
San Francisco, CA
the color payoff on these vibrant liners is outstanding. the color of the pencil is the color what you'll achieve on your eyes. the formula glides on so nicely and stays put all day once it sets. i like how soft the formula is, so you can smudge it a bit if you like. you get vibrant color payoff in one swipe, but it's easy to layer for intensity. i want the whole collection!
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I adore all of Kat Von D's eyeliner. I bought the autograph pencil in homies. This is a pencil that you do have to sharpen, which it did well. The application went smooth, and gave me the time to blend. No raccoon eyes 5 hours later, the Autograph pencil has great staying power. I love her eyeliner!
Ainsley B.
Hampton, GA
I love this pencil. I have it in a brown color and it just looks awesome and is easy to smudge for eyeshadow. I use it all the time and love how easy it is to sharpen. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Leesa M.
Stephens City, VA
Love this eyeliner!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goes on very effortlessly and stays all day with out smudging. Thus also lasts for a long time before having to buy more. The pencil goes on very easy and has a sharpener built into the cap :)
Melissa T.
This is the first Kat Von D product I bought. The liner goes on so smooth and STAYS on. I do wish they were not so expensive. Also the black is almost always sold-out so if you see it....GRAB IT!
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
Great colors, vibrant and stays well. I love the packaging and the fact that it comes with a sharpener. I love most of her products, too. But I use this liner in the metallic blue color all the time and it looks great
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
LLOVE LOVE LOVE. It's hard to come of and if by any chance it does smear then it's hard to run off but it's has such an intense color and it's easy to apply. It is a bit pricy for a eyeliner but I love it so much I would buy it again tbh
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
I received this liner in my Saint & Sin pallets. It's very pigmented and applies smoothly with very even coverage. No budging and lasts all day! Top notch quality.
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
Is this liner long-lasting?
Robyn L.
Oregon City, OR
Has anyone used her liquid eyeliner? How does this one compare?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this fit in standard sharpeners?
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have bad luck with pencil liner. I need an inner rim liner that does not bleed to my under eyes. Does this stay on the waterline? Has anyone tried this in black?
Jay L.
I've heard great things about this - but whenever a product says it's waterproof I don't fully believe it. I'd like to try this one but I never have luck having eyeliners stay in my waterline or they smudge. Is this truly smudge-free? How long does it normally last on the waterline?