Kat Von D Autograph Liner uploaded by Alejandra P.Kat Von D Autograph Liner uploaded by vanessa g.Kat Von D Autograph Liner uploaded by Shawna B.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An eight-piece, limited-edition set of mini waterproof eyeliners in an array of versatile shades. Sweep on ultra-bold, pigment-packed eye looks with these long-lasting eyeliners. Formulated with moisturizing, natural antioxidants, Autograph Liners are infused with jojoba to nourish the delicate skin around eyes, vitamins E and C to protect against signs of aging, and cottonseed oil for that extra touch of conditioning power. These mini Waterproof Autograph Pencils are velvety smooth, and glide along the lash line for effortless application that's layerable and easily blendable leaving a vibrant, run-resistant finish that will last for up to eight hours. From natural earth tones to vibrant brights, these stunning shades can be mixed and matched to create completely unique eye looks. Packed with natural hydrating ingredients, these ultra-portable eye pencils are perfect for on-the-go application. This set contains: - 8 x 0.028 oz Autograph Liner eyeliner in Proud Peacock (deep gray-green), Black Metal Love (black with silver sparkle), Immortal Love (espresso), Eyegasm (iridescent mint green), Homie (bright purple), Piaf (gray-purple with pink pearl), D.R.A. (electric blue), Napolitano (bronze with gold sparkle) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

• Do these last long ? And how are they with oily lids ?1 Answers
  • Where can these be purchased? 2 Answers
  • How is the pigment on these? Do they last throughout the ...1 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Liner
  • "I absolutely love these liners. I use them almost everyday. I can create soo many different looks and its so simple. Use them in your waterline or on your eyeline to create a nice wing. And they last and can be smudged to create a smokey color look. " in 20 reviews
  • "Some of my all time favorite liners. The plain black liner looks so crisp and amazing. I also love the mix of metallics in this set." in 14 reviews
  • "Easy to apply, last a long time. Bought at sephora. Doesn't smudge though out the day. Great variety of colors. " in 10 reviews
heidy h.
Rumford, RI
I actually use this for my eyebrows!! I can't remember the exact color but it is the dark brown that i use for my eyebrows and i absolutely love it!!! it lasts all day and does not smudge!!!
Yurico H.
Delano, CA
I love this set because the colors are great. I love the darkness of the colors they literally are bold. I chose the set because I just love having liners and it's harder for me to choose but because this is a deal I couldn't walk away from I totally loved it.
kayla e.
Salisbury, NC
This eyeliner set is very beautiful for my eyes, I used it all the time until I ran out. If I had to wear one piece of makeup everyday it would definitely be this eyeliner.
Brittany H.
Atlanta, GA
I purchased this set when it first cam out and I'm soooo glad I did! Such greasy colors so creamy and pigmented. I'm glad I got it when it came out years ago because it's discontinued now.
Autumn F.
I love this liner set. It comes with eight very unique colors and it so creamy and pigmented. It's a little pricey and you can get them online or at your local Sephora.
Claudia R.
Phoenix, AZ
Hannah P.
Boone, NC
kat von d autograph liner 8 piece set is a great eyeliner set that is great for everyday use. all of the products in this line are long lasting and I would highly recommend them to everyone that I know! This is my go to product and I love it!!!
Selena G.
La Quinta, CA
the kat von d tropper eyeliner was the best. it has very light pigmentation and it needs to be built but it last through out the whole day no smudgning. it runs out very quickly but it is worth the money you pay for. i would recommend.
Soo Soo S.
Saint Louis , MO
I love love love love this eyeliner it's so pretty so creamy and once you put it on you forget about it and that is so important because past eyeliners I've used usually start smudging and this one doesn't
Komal P.
Rosenberg, TX
Love love love this eyeliner. It glides on and stays on FOREVER and it is so easy to wing your eyelashes!!!!! The shape of it and the tip is just absolutely amazing and I would buy this product over and over again!
Stacey R.
Where can these be purchased?
Vanessa E.
Kokomo, IN
Do these last long ? And how are they with oily lids ?
Melody H.
How versatile are these colors with her other lippies?
Victoria T.
corcoran
How is the pigment on these? Do they last throughout the day? Do the run or smudge?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Who else loves this eyeliner?