Kat Von D Autograph Liner uploaded by Alejandra P.Kat Von D Autograph Liner uploaded by vanessa g.Kat Von D Autograph Liner uploaded by Shawna B.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An eight-piece, limited-edition set of mini waterproof eyeliners in an array of versatile shades. Sweep on ultra-bold, pigment-packed eye looks with these long-lasting eyeliners. Formulated with moisturizing, natural antioxidants, Autograph Liners are infused with jojoba to nourish the delicate skin around eyes, vitamins E and C to protect against signs of aging, and cottonseed oil for that extra touch of conditioning power. These mini Waterproof Autograph Pencils are velvety smooth, and glide along the lash line for effortless application that's layerable and easily blendable leaving a vibrant, run-resistant finish that will last for up to eight hours. From natural earth tones to vibrant brights, these stunning shades can be mixed and matched to create completely unique eye looks. Packed with natural hydrating ingredients, these ultra-portable eye pencils are perfect for on-the-go application. This set contains: - 8 x 0.028 oz Autograph Liner eyeliner in Proud Peacock (deep gray-green), Black Metal Love (black with silver sparkle), Immortal Love (espresso), Eyegasm (iridescent mint green), Homie (bright purple), Piaf (gray-purple with pink pearl), D.R.A. (electric blue), Napolitano (bronze with gold sparkle) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

• Do these last long ? And how are they with oily lids ?1 Answers
  • Where can these be purchased? 2 Answers
  • How is the pigment on these? Do they last throughout the ...1 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Liner
  • "I absolutely love these liners. I use them almost everyday. I can create soo many different looks and its so simple. Use them in your waterline or on your eyeline to create a nice wing. And they last and can be smudged to create a smokey color look. " in 20 reviews
  • "Some of my all time favorite liners. The plain black liner looks so crisp and amazing. I also love the mix of metallics in this set." in 14 reviews
  • "Easy to apply, last a long time. Bought at sephora. Doesn't smudge though out the day. Great variety of colors. " in 10 reviews
Pa Y.
Loooovvveeee!!!!!! Glides on smoothly and can I say the pigmentation of these pencil!!!! Plus it does not smear through out the day when applied on my waterline like other liners Ive tried. Have not disappointed me yet and plan on purchasing more once Im running low on them!
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
I got these for a gift and have since repurchased two of the shades. They are smooth and easily blendable. I have blue eyes and I do better with browns and bronzes but I do love the plum here and there. If I could choose one brand THIS would be it! The liners never dried out.
Frances S.
I bought and used the dark brown Autograph Liner eyeliner pencil. The formula goes on smooth and is not repelled by the waterline. The liner only smudges if you choose to smudge it right away, and stays on through considerable sweating in the summer months.
Amanda E.
I found this set at TJ Maxx of all places, and snatched it up immediately! I love having the options of the different colors, and the quality is great! The liners are soft enough to not pull on my eyelid, but still have great pigmentation and lasting power.
Jessica R.
Gainesville, FL
I own the black one and it's the only eyeliner I will ever use! It makes doing my eye liner so easy and quick! It is extremely precise, and makes the line super thin so you can work with different styles and it never smudges! I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Beverly N.
Sunrise
I've never tried any of the beauty products from Kat Von D but I absolutely love her and her make up products. She has so many varieties of colors to choose from for any occasion
kass m.
This set is amazing! First off, Kat Con D makeup is the best! Her eyeliner always goes on perfect and smooth the first time. I put it on in the morning and it lasts throughout the day. Although I don't use all the colors in this pack often, its still great to have.
Mariela R.
Bedford, TX
I love these eyeliners. They have just the right amount of shimmer and they glide on so smoothly. It can smudge a little but nothing it can't be fixed with a little primer. The color you see is what you get, super pigmented. Love them and would repurchase.
Valerie B.
La Vista, NE
I have said it before and I will say it again, I love Kat von d's products! She has yet to let me down. I love this liner set because the variety is perfect. The quality is great, as always and travel sizes are perfect for me because I don't usually go for the fun and crazy colors on a day to day basis (I'm more of a neutral smokey eye kind of girl) so these colors have lasted me a long time! Love love love!
tiaira c.
Boston , MA
I have the mini set which i don't mind and i purchased them last year at a marshalls for half off and STILL till this day have them and use them weekly. their great. i do wish they had more color range but I'm pleased with what i have. Mine eyeliners where discounted so they were only 15
Stacey R.
Where can these be purchased?
Vanessa E.
Kokomo, IN
Do these last long ? And how are they with oily lids ?
Melody H.
How versatile are these colors with her other lippies?
Victoria T.
corcoran
How is the pigment on these? Do they last throughout the day? Do the run or smudge?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Who else loves this eyeliner?