Kat Von D Autograph Liner uploaded by Alejandra P.Kat Von D Autograph Liner uploaded by vanessa g.Kat Von D Autograph Liner uploaded by Shawna B.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An eight-piece, limited-edition set of mini waterproof eyeliners in an array of versatile shades. Sweep on ultra-bold, pigment-packed eye looks with these long-lasting eyeliners. Formulated with moisturizing, natural antioxidants, Autograph Liners are infused with jojoba to nourish the delicate skin around eyes, vitamins E and C to protect against signs of aging, and cottonseed oil for that extra touch of conditioning power. These mini Waterproof Autograph Pencils are velvety smooth, and glide along the lash line for effortless application that's layerable and easily blendable leaving a vibrant, run-resistant finish that will last for up to eight hours. From natural earth tones to vibrant brights, these stunning shades can be mixed and matched to create completely unique eye looks. Packed with natural hydrating ingredients, these ultra-portable eye pencils are perfect for on-the-go application. This set contains: - 8 x 0.028 oz Autograph Liner eyeliner in Proud Peacock (deep gray-green), Black Metal Love (black with silver sparkle), Immortal Love (espresso), Eyegasm (iridescent mint green), Homie (bright purple), Piaf (gray-purple with pink pearl), D.R.A. (electric blue), Napolitano (bronze with gold sparkle) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

• Do these last long ? And how are they with oily lids ?1 Answers
  • Where can these be purchased? 2 Answers
  • How is the pigment on these? Do they last throughout the ...1 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Liner
  • "I absolutely love these liners. I use them almost everyday. I can create soo many different looks and its so simple. Use them in your waterline or on your eyeline to create a nice wing. And they last and can be smudged to create a smokey color look. " in 20 reviews
  • "Some of my all time favorite liners. The plain black liner looks so crisp and amazing. I also love the mix of metallics in this set." in 14 reviews
  • "Easy to apply, last a long time. Bought at sephora. Doesn't smudge though out the day. Great variety of colors. " in 10 reviews
Leslie P.
Columbia, SC
I love this eyeliner. It doesn't smudge or smear on my eyelids. I have oily eyelids & I've tried so many eyeliners that smear on my eyelids, but this eyeliner doesn't! It's great!
Jenesis C.
Absolutely love these liner pencils. Amazing. The price is amazing for the amount of product and quality you get. I use this product very often. Super long lasting. I would definitely recommend this product.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I wanted to like the Kat Von D Autograph Liner Set. Trust me.... I pushed myself to really like this set b/c honestly, anything that Kat Von D does in my opinion, is gold. But this girlfriend, well this set is not gold, it's not even silver, and it's definitely not bronze! (Sorry for the olympics reference!) Maybe it is the fact that there is glitter built into the eyeliner pencils, which then causes an uneven line when you are lining your eyes. Maybe it was the not so great colors in the set. In the end, I was just not that thrilled with Kat Von D this time. I will stick to her Tattoo liner instead and stay away from her autograph liner in the future.
Catherine S.
Kat Von D Autograph Liners set of 8 is #amazing...lol I love a little of everything! The price isn't bad eith.. You for for what you get.. I would totally recommend this to friends and family
Linda G.
Burnt Corn, AL
Love .Love.Love unique liner and a definite must have .You not only have 1 to choose from but can switch up and who doesn't want a different look for different occasions.
Laura B.
Portland, OR
This brush tip is the REAL DEAL. Once you've used a brush tip you will never go back to a felt tip again! It doesn't dry out or break down and you get the most precise, beautiful mark without worrying about how much product you're laying down! It's always a bonus to support an eco-conscious, cruelty-free brand as well.
Rachel C.
Nashville, TN
The Kat Von D Autograph Liner was the first high-end eyeliner I ever purchased and I haven't looked back since! It's super build-able to get a really dramatic cat eye but also works great for creating an intense smokey eye. The pencil is a *little* soft, so I use a good quality sharpener to make sure it doesn't break between uses.
Lisa O.
Kelowna, BC
Well I love KVD products a lot but I didn't love these. The colors are gorgeous, dont get me wrong, but they just dont last! I wish they stuck better beacsue I really wanted to love them. I dont touch my eyes or rub etc nd they just seemed to fade out anywhere that wasnt the middle of my top lid. Made me so sad.
Kim S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love these eyeliners, they are very pigmented, they are smooth and they set like a bullet, if you know someone who loves makeup they would love to get this as a gift and they would work well for the beginner as well as the novice other than my liquid liners and my gel liners these are my favorite.
Jennifer P.
Montgomery, AL
These liners are very nice. They come in a variety of fun colors and glides on easily and well. The only thing I would like is if it were more easily blendable, you have to work fast with this product. They stay on very well and last all day for me. They don't smudge either!
Stacey R.
Where can these be purchased?
Vanessa E.
Kokomo, IN
Do these last long ? And how are they with oily lids ?
Melody H.
How versatile are these colors with her other lippies?
Victoria T.
corcoran
How is the pigment on these? Do they last throughout the day? Do the run or smudge?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Who else loves this eyeliner?