Kat Von D Autograph Liner uploaded by Alejandra P.Kat Von D Autograph Liner uploaded by vanessa g.Kat Von D Autograph Liner uploaded by Shawna B.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An eight-piece, limited-edition set of mini waterproof eyeliners in an array of versatile shades. Sweep on ultra-bold, pigment-packed eye looks with these long-lasting eyeliners. Formulated with moisturizing, natural antioxidants, Autograph Liners are infused with jojoba to nourish the delicate skin around eyes, vitamins E and C to protect against signs of aging, and cottonseed oil for that extra touch of conditioning power. These mini Waterproof Autograph Pencils are velvety smooth, and glide along the lash line for effortless application that's layerable and easily blendable leaving a vibrant, run-resistant finish that will last for up to eight hours. From natural earth tones to vibrant brights, these stunning shades can be mixed and matched to create completely unique eye looks. Packed with natural hydrating ingredients, these ultra-portable eye pencils are perfect for on-the-go application. This set contains: - 8 x 0.028 oz Autograph Liner eyeliner in Proud Peacock (deep gray-green), Black Metal Love (black with silver sparkle), Immortal Love (espresso), Eyegasm (iridescent mint green), Homie (bright purple), Piaf (gray-purple with pink pearl), D.R.A. (electric blue), Napolitano (bronze with gold sparkle) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

• Do these last long ? And how are they with oily lids ?1 Answers
  • Where can these be purchased? 2 Answers
  • How is the pigment on these? Do they last throughout the ...1 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Liner
  • "I absolutely love these liners. I use them almost everyday. I can create soo many different looks and its so simple. Use them in your waterline or on your eyeline to create a nice wing. And they last and can be smudged to create a smokey color look. " in 20 reviews
  • "Some of my all time favorite liners. The plain black liner looks so crisp and amazing. I also love the mix of metallics in this set." in 14 reviews
  • "Easy to apply, last a long time. Bought at sephora. Doesn't smudge though out the day. Great variety of colors. " in 10 reviews
Celinda C.
I found this box of eyeliners at my nearest marshalls and was hesitant to buy because why the hell would a Kat Von D box of liners be there?? Anyways, I bought the product and they became my go to liners because of how smooth they go on my water line.
Alejandra P.
Aurora, IL
If you want a liner that lasts all day on your water line, this is it! I went an entire work day and slept and woke up and I still had it on. It's amazing that it's such a smooth product and doesn't hurt to put on! I love how smooth it is and silky when you apply.
rebecca a.
This liner does come in 8 colors, so you do have a wide variety of choices if you were to select this product. Although, I do not use this product very much, because the consistency is a waxy crayon like and you have to push kinda hard to get it to show up. Other than that great product but a little pricey.
Jewell R.
Ooltewah, TN
This was my holy grail eye liner the black was amazing! I hate that it has been discontinued. If it was still available I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for a liner wth staying power, affordable, and great quality.
Mayra V.
I'm really bummed that they stopped making the autograph liners. These are actually my favorite pencil eyeliners! They stay put on your waterline and last all day without smearing. Highly recommend if you can find them!
☾Abby☽
Me gustaron mucho! La verdad los precios de los cosméticos de Kat son un poco elevados y al principio me cuestioné en adquirirlos pero luego de utilizar unos cuantos me enamoré, y bien estos me gustan mucho, los colores son perfectos para cuando quieres un look atrevido!
Aleksandra R.
I got this eyeliner from ipsy as a sample a few months ago and fell in love! its so black, soft tip, lasts forever and so easy to use! application takes a few strokes and youre done.
Tiffany S.
Caledonia, OH
Kat Von D makeup is fabulous. I always love how her makeup looks so being able to buy stuff that she uses is great. I love her eyeliners. It is a good value and if you catch it on sale it is well worth it. I would highly recommend to everyone. Great product.
Kimberly G.
Walker , LA
I love how pigmented these are and how easily they are to apply because they are more creamy and not so chalky! They are priced a little higher than most but for what you get you really can't beat it!
Cassandra M.
The kat Von d eyeliner is so awesome! I love the different color options for when I want to mix it up but use black the most. It stays all day and doesn't smudge. Easy to apply. Would recommend for sure!
Stacey R.
Where can these be purchased?
Vanessa E.
Kokomo, IN
Do these last long ? And how are they with oily lids ?
Melody H.
How versatile are these colors with her other lippies?
Victoria T.
corcoran
How is the pigment on these? Do they last throughout the day? Do the run or smudge?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Who else loves this eyeliner?