Kat Von D Autograph Liner uploaded by Alejandra P.Kat Von D Autograph Liner uploaded by vanessa g.Kat Von D Autograph Liner uploaded by Shawna B.

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An eight-piece, limited-edition set of mini waterproof eyeliners in an array of versatile shades. Sweep on ultra-bold, pigment-packed eye looks with these long-lasting eyeliners. Formulated with moisturizing, natural antioxidants, Autograph Liners are infused with jojoba to nourish the delicate skin around eyes, vitamins E and C to protect against signs of aging, and cottonseed oil for that extra touch of conditioning power. These mini Waterproof Autograph Pencils are velvety smooth, and glide along the lash line for effortless application that's layerable and easily blendable leaving a vibrant, run-resistant finish that will last for up to eight hours. From natural earth tones to vibrant brights, these stunning shades can be mixed and matched to create completely unique eye looks. Packed with natural hydrating ingredients, these ultra-portable eye pencils are perfect for on-the-go application. This set contains: - 8 x 0.028 oz Autograph Liner eyeliner in Proud Peacock (deep gray-green), Black Metal Love (black with silver sparkle), Immortal Love (espresso), Eyegasm (iridescent mint green), Homie (bright purple), Piaf (gray-purple with pink pearl), D.R.A. (electric blue), Napolitano (bronze with gold sparkle) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

• Do these last long ? And how are they with oily lids ?1 Answers
  • Where can these be purchased? 2 Answers
  • How is the pigment on these? Do they last throughout the ...1 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Liner
  • "I absolutely love these liners. I use them almost everyday. I can create soo many different looks and its so simple. Use them in your waterline or on your eyeline to create a nice wing. And they last and can be smudged to create a smokey color look. " in 20 reviews
  • "Some of my all time favorite liners. The plain black liner looks so crisp and amazing. I also love the mix of metallics in this set." in 14 reviews
  • "Easy to apply, last a long time. Bought at sephora. Doesn't smudge though out the day. Great variety of colors. " in 10 reviews
Paige B.
These are very creamy and pigmented. Once they’re on, they don’t budge. It’s basically a creamy tattoo. I have green eyes and the plum looks amazing with them. Would definitely buy again.
Jessica B.
Sultan, WA
I miss this eyeliner so much. I got 3 holiday sets at tj maxx when she discontinued these years ago. They were such good quality and had some amazing sparkle ones. I miss these!
Priscilla V.
West Jordan, UT
So I got this in my points box for Sephora and had to try it Duhh it's Kat Von D and fell in love I love using this in my water liner and my upper lash liner it's amazing! It doesn't smear what so ever I would recommend if your looking for a stay put product!
Kitty K.
This is the best eyeliner hands down. This is my go-to eyeliner. I know if I use this eyeliner I won't have problems. It does not budge or smudge and lasts all day. This is the perfect black and it lasts for months. I will continue to buy this over and over!!
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Loved these but had to stop using these and other Kat Von D eye products. Sadly, they eventually irritated my eyes. I don't know why. Maybe after giving my eyes a break from this company and others that have had the same effect, my eyes may tolerate them again. Her stuff is so amazing and highly pigmented. I love everything I have tried in her line.
masia e.
Roanoke, VA
These liners are great very creamy glide on a very smooth they also have a lot of different colors to express yourself if you're feeling a little edgy you definitely can come up with a lot of looks with these liners I definitely recommend
Tina M.
These are the best colors ever! They truly are 24/7 lasting even after I wash my face some liner is still on that's how good it is for a party. I also love using these as lip liners or lipsticks because they are so unique and long lasting. I absolutely need more!!!
Reanna B.
los angeles, ca
My favorite eyeliner of all time. I love the tip is like a pencil and allows for easy application. It dries pretty quickly so sometimes can be a bit of a pin to fix a mistake but practice makes perfect! I have been using for quite some time now and I don't intend to switch to any other brand.
Celinda C.
I found this box of eyeliners at my nearest marshalls and was hesitant to buy because why the hell would a Kat Von D box of liners be there?? Anyways, I bought the product and they became my go to liners because of how smooth they go on my water line.
Alejandra P.
Aurora, IL
If you want a liner that lasts all day on your water line, this is it! I went an entire work day and slept and woke up and I still had it on. It's amazing that it's such a smooth product and doesn't hurt to put on! I love how smooth it is and silky when you apply.
Stacey R.
Where can these be purchased?
Vanessa E.
Kokomo, IN
Do these last long ? And how are they with oily lids ?
Melody H.
How versatile are these colors with her other lippies?
Victoria T.
corcoran
How is the pigment on these? Do they last throughout the day? Do the run or smudge?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Who else loves this eyeliner?