BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A liquid eyeliner from tattoo-artist Kat Von D. Specially designed by Kat Von D for Sephora, this eyeliner lets you paint a perfect 'Kat'-eye in a range of sparkling shades. For a dreamy eye makeup look, dip the applicator wand into the see-through tube and use the slim brush to precisely define your eyes and make your makeup as fanciful as your body art. The eyeliner tube is stenciled with silver roses and a gothic lettering logo inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.

• Why was this discontinued?1 Answers
  • Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner I really want to try it , but any pr...2 Answers
  • What do you love about this eyeliner?1 Answers
Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner
  • "The BEST eyeliner I've ever used! Very black, smooth, long lasting and matte! Kat Von D gets it! Holiest of Holy Grail eyeliner right here. " in 106 reviews
  • "Best eyeliner to get you're wings so fleek you can fly away from all your problems. Love her and get cosmetics." in 77 reviews
  • "Best eyeliner to get you're wings so fleek you can fly away from all your problems. Love her and get cosmetics." in 48 reviews
Jessika M.
Odessa, TX
I can’t tell you how much I love this eyeliner! The lines always come out perfect and dark just how I like them! It doesn’t get runny or smudgy throughout the day , which I love! I always get compliments on my eyes when I’m wearing this particular liner!
Ellen S.
Pinson, AL
I’ve only tried this product in the Sephora store, but I loved it! It stayed on my hand all day and was very precise. This is something I have a crush on for sure. I would buy this product, but I’m hoping to receive it for Christmas!
Izzy H.
Rainier, WA
One of my favorite liners from Kat Von D! Liner is something I wear almost every day and I use many different kinds, depending on my mood. This particular liner is one I would gladly wear for the rest of my life.
Juliana I.
My FAVORITE liquid liner to date. I’m not sure if they even make it anymore. I loved this eyeliner so much but can’t find it. I repurchased it probably five times. It went on and stayed on for hours and hours.
Stacey H.
Raymond
Great liner easy to apply, smooth lines. I love it and recommend trying it if you haven’t yet. Kat von d has great product and they are worth it. Best liner I have tried.
Elizabeth-Rose L.
springfield
Best eyeliner iv ever used has a really good tip making it easy to make a cat eye. It also stays on all day so that's a plus. I use this almost everyday so I would say it's a must iv been buying to two years straight
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
Actually applies smooth! I don't find myself constantly dipping the brush to get enough liner. I always question liquid eyeliners because I want to make sure it's easy to apply and lasts- this product does both!
Kari S.
Blaine , MN
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It is great if you want to try a winged look! This have a very pointed tip and it’s very flexible! I would recommend this to everyone I know! I will definitely buy this again.
Jaden W.
I love this eyeliner I use it every year for Halloween there is no room for improvement and I repeatedly buy this product every year because it compares way better than all other I’ve tried and will continue to buy it!
Mackenzie D.
South Jordan , UT
The applicator is not the best. Formula dries fast and bleeds. The black is kind of shiny and I prefer matte. I would not purchase again. I used it one time and threw it away.
Maria F.
Bonney Lake, WA
Which one is better the tattoo liner or the autograph eyeliner?
diana b.
Santa Maria, CA
Which one Is better,the pen or this??😬🤔
Luz Paola M.
I would like to know how is the brush, and the pigmentation of the product, thx
Nadeelen N.
Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner I really want to try it , but any pros and cons y'all have ?
Linda C.