BY KAT VON D #18 in Highlighter

Eye light, face bright—highlight EVERYTHING with the new Alchemist Holographic Palette! Feast your eyes on four magickal prismatic shades, which you can wear solo or layer to your heart’s content.

Kat’s super-special hybrid formula features DoubleDimension Technology: 360° refractive pearls dipped in a prismatic coating, for 2 times the transforming power with every stroke of your brush (bonus: a little goes a long way!). Part highlighter, part topcoat, part transformer, this palette is filled with endless luminizing possibilities: Strobe cheekbones, eyes, nose, lips, collarbone, Cupid’s bow— dust Alchemist literally anywhere you want an extreme iridescent highlight!

Experiment with different shade combinations within the palette, and try layering over your most fearless KvD looks (we <3 patting “{ultra-violet} amethyst” over Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in pitch black “Witches”!).

The hybrid formula also doubles as a super-shimmery highlighter. Simply sweep product over prepped skin for otherworldly iridescence. Because the formula is packed with high-quality, pearlescent particles, a little goes a long way—even a subtle application imparts bold impact.

Inspired by the ancient science of Alchemy, the art of transforming natural materials into a precious elixir, this hybrid palette is part top coat and part transformer, so it’s perfect for layering and blending to experiment with different makeup effects.

• Love this highlighter palette! I'm not bothered by the pan sizes ...1 Answers
  • I'd love to see some inspo for looks using the Kat Von D Alchemis...3 Answers
  • This product is so lit.. and the Highlighters keeps popping all d...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Karen P.
The coveted Alchemist palette by KatVonD .. this amazing metaphorical pallet can be used on your eyes mixed with or without your crushed minerals shadows.. on your cheeks for highlights .. over lipstick to give a sexy glow.. AND pretty much all over your body! This is a must have for any beauty lover cruelty free and vegan! It’s available at Sephora and KatVonD Beauty website. Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette
Tiffany A.
When I first swatched this palette it was l like at first sight. The colors are gorgeous, especially the opal shade. It's a little pricey for what you get (a little over 30 dollars for 4 colors
) but I just could not stop thinking about it so after 3 days I ordered it off of sephora's website. The colors are so pigmented and vibrant and I love that they can be used for anything. I usually wear it when I go out to the bar or anything along those lines. I wouldn't use it everyday but it's great for that little oompf to make your look special. I recommend this to anyone who likes to be a little extra.
mckinnon ✂.
Raleigh, NC
I own both this and the Anastasia Moon Child glow kit, both of which are super similar products! Personally, after swatching the two side by side, this one is a lot more pigmented and maintains the original colors of the pots. I don't use this palette too often because I'm not super into the holographic makeup, but it looks great when you brush it over a matte eyeshadow to create an almost spacey feel! Overall, this product is super high quality and Kat Von D has an excellent formula for these shades, highly recommend this over the glow kit!
Kelsey O.
Roseville, CA
Okay so with no filter and flash only im in love!! The size of the palette was definitely way smaller than i was thinking it would be but thats okay because pan size did make up for that, Kat wasnt messing around!! I use these as toppers more than i do highlighters though because i notice that when i pack 285,694 layers on just as is on top of my face there starts to form a little pale patch of powder... Which is juat how its designed is all, nothimg to complain about because thats literally a me type of issue lol
Katie K.
McKenzie
Oh my gosh when I first saw this highlighting palette, I thought it was so sexy! The formula is amazing and the color is perfect. Each highlight has a hint of color in it, but it’s done right where you’ll see the color when the light hits it instead of a constant green or blue stripe on the side of your face. I love using them as a pop of color on my inner corner to make my eyeshadow more interesting! These highlighters are great if you’re going to a special event and want to give your makeup something extra, but don’t be afraid to use them everyday!
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
Surprisingly, I actually love this palette!
I owned the moonchild glow kit by Anastasia before I bought this one, so I was on the fence about this one for a little bit. I thought they were going to be way too similar, but in all reality they are very different, and I use them both all the time.
Honestly, out of the two, I prefer this one! It is so creamy, and so pigmented. It works for everything! I use it for my eyes, for my cheeks, for my lips, on my collarbones and shoulders... everything! I like to mix them together as well, and I always love the way my look comes out when I use this.
In my opinion, this one is much more pigmented and more in your face than the ABH Moonchild kit, but I still love that one too.
If you are scared of using these crazy pigmented duo chrome shades, I would go with the ABH kit first. That one is more buildable.
I also find that these last all day long on my skin, and this kit doesn't have any glitter. Just a beautiful shimmer, so no glitter fall out all over the face! Yay!!
Bottom line, I adore this kit, and if I ever get through it all, I will hands down buy this again!

jae C.
Let me start by saying that when this palette first came out I swore up and down that I wasn't going to purchase it because I had highlighter of similar colors and didnt' need any more...

... and then I swatched it in the store and fell inlove. I up until that point had been quite faithful to ABH's Moonchild Glow Kit, especially Lucky Clover, and now I am on team KVD Alchemist Palette.

The shift is impressive, although I really don't like the fact that companies are labeling everything as "holographic" when they are really just iridescent or duo-chrome. I can comfortably wear all of the colors without worrying about them showing up unnaturally on my fair complexion.

The formula is extremely soft and smooth so be careful and don't drop your palette otherwise it might shatter and if you try to repair it, adding alcohol may dry out the formula for later use.
Anna G.
I give KVD three stars for creating a beautifully unique item, but unfortunately I was disappointed in the quality of the product. The packaging is absolutely stunning, just like you would expect in a Kat Von D product. The palette can be held easily in one hand and each of the four pans are about the size of a quarter. The mirror on the inside isn't really big enough to do much with, but would be sufficient for on-the-go touchups. When you swatch the product, each shade is beautiful and displays a unique and dramatic color shift. Looking straight on at the swatch, they appear white until you move around, and as you move, the colors are very recognizable. The big disappointment came when I tried to apply and wear the product. Just a quick note, each shadow is pretty dusty and takes a lot of work to achieve the holographic effect that is advertised. First, I tried to apply each shade as a highlight using a fan brush, and then a more condensed fluffy brush. I found that you cannot achieve the same dramatic color shift effect when applied with any brush. It more or less looks like a light, white shimmer with barely noticeable color. I just can’t justify purchasing this.
Sabrin H.
"My dermatologist recommended it to me, and it works like a charm," says one user. "I have used every lip balm ... on the planet, and I've never found anything that comes close to this stuff. It healed [my lips] in three days flat!" Another reader chimes in to say her "peeling lips" were already healing by the end of her first day of use. "It does an incredibly good job of protecting your lips (and I've tried everything)," says one reviewer. "Chapped and cracked lips are [now] a thing of the past for me."
Claudia M.
I couldn't wait to buy this palette when it first came out. After a long time of using it, I can safely say no other duochrome/holographic highlighter compares. It's not chunky at all, but very finely milled and four distinct colors that are visible in the light, not just a colored powder with white flash. These truly shift whatever product they're sitting on, whether it's lipstick, eyeshadow, or your cheekbones. The pan sizes might be kind of small, but it's for a quality product.
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
This is beautiful! Does anyone know the cost or if the colors are very pigmented?
Sara H.
Alsip, IL
Is this eyeshadow or highlighter?? It reminds me of the moonchild palette; maybe it can be used as both?
Dulce R.
Tustin, CA
How much this coast?
rmtha a.
abudhabi
is it eye shadow or highlighter ??
KeilynLiznel A.
Clermont , FL
does anyone knows the price of this palette ?