Kat Von D #70 Pomade Brow Brush

A synthetic brow brush with a firm, angled edge designed for high-performance pomades. Designed for high-pigment pomades and creams, #70 Brow Brush features high-quality synthetic bristles, expertly cut at a bias just long enough to maintain precision, and short enough to enhance control. The shape is perfect for filling in sparse spots, drawing hair-like strokes, and carving out effortlessly bold arches. This firm, angled brush was created to perfectly apply Kat Von D's 24-Hour Super Brow Long-Wear Pomade (sold separately). Kat Von D's Brow Collection empowers you to own whatever brow look you want with confidence whether they're soft and natural, crisp and defined, or a rainbow-bright work of art. There are no rules in makeup, especially when it comes to your brows, so feel free to craft and color with complete creative freedom. For best performance, clean your brush after every use. #70 Pomade Brow Brush's sleek stiletto handle inspired by a witch's broomstick provides an ergonomic grip for ultimate control, and also doubles as a mixing tool."I've teamed up with my KvD Artistry Collective artists to create the most effective brush formations, using the highest-grade synthetic fibers that mimic the same product distribution you would get from animal-based bristles." Kat Von D, Brand FounderThis product is vegan and cruelty-free.

Is this good for blending large areas?
How is this brush for tapering?
Is the brush really thin?
Start your review of Kat Von D #70 Pomade Brow Brush!
a year ago
Review for: Kat Von D #70 Pomade Brow Brush
Love it ! I love the way it applies on your eyebrows. I use it usually when i go out to a party or when i see friends. It is the first time i use it and let me tell you I absolutely love it! I would recommended the product to friends.
a year ago
Review for: Kat Von D #70 Pomade Brow Brush
This brush is sleek, and the bristles are perfect! They stay straight to get that sharp line that you want and don’t stray! I do wish it had a spoolie but besides that it’s perfect. Works wonderfully in combo with the KVD Brow Pomade
a year agoIndianapolis, IN
Review for: Kat Von D #70 Pomade Brow Brush
I am obsessed with this brush. I have used so many angled brow brushes but seriously, none compare to this brush! I am so happy with it. It helps to create really sharp, even lines and doesn’t leave your brows looking way too over drawn!
a year agoPalm Springs, CA
Review for: Kat Von D #70 Pomade Brow Brush
Omg do I love this brush. I thought that all brow brushes were the same across the board. This brush priced me wrong! The bristles make for precise thin lines, which I love. I love this brush so much, that I plan to buy another one.
a year agoWinnipeg, MB
Review for: Kat Von D #70 Pomade Brow Brush
Love it, perfect for defining your brows but I do use mine for eyeliner as well!! It create the perfect winged eyeliner. I use it every day and a little goes a long way!!! I would definitely recommended to my family and friends .
a year agoPortage , MI
Review for: Kat Von D #70 Pomade Brow Brush
I received this free with Influenster for the katvondbeauty voxbox. I was very impressed with this brush. It applied the eye brow creme very easily to my brow. It is a good size and fits in my on the go make-up bag. Decent price and packaging.
a year agoMontegut, LA
Review for: Kat Von D #70 Pomade Brow Brush
This brush is a gamer changer! HOLY GRAIL for sure! It is THE PERFECT eyebrow and eyeliner brush! For some reason it makes it so much easier to do both with this. It is a great quality! Thank you influenster for sending this to me!
a year agoClyde, MI
Review for: Kat Von D #70 Pomade Brow Brush
This brush is not only aesthetics's pleasing but gets the job done well. I have been using elfs duo eyebrow brush since I started doing makeup and threw it away after I received this to try. It makes eyebrow application effortless.
a year agoGallatin, TN
Review for: Kat Von D #70 Pomade Brow Brush
This brush is so cute. The stiletto style is so perfect and works amazingly. The brush is thin enough to draw the perfect sized brow hairs. The bristles don’t bend or spreads out over time which is a problem I have had with previous brushes. Love this brush
a year agoFort worth, TX
Review for: Kat Von D #70 Pomade Brow Brush
Perfect brush!!! I love it. It’s got a perfect sharp angle. Hard enough to not squish out the shape, soft enough to hold and spread product. This brush is the brush that helped me create my perfect brow shape! So glad it found me!
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
mona K. How long does this last? I saw you loved this, and I just wanted to check in and see if you still liked it, and if it tends to smudge. Ty!