BY KAT VON D #2 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A synthetic brow brush with a firm, angled edge designed for high-performance pomades. Designed for high-pigment pomades and creams, #70 Brow Brush features high-quality synthetic bristles, expertly cut at a bias just long enough to maintain precision, and short enough to enhance control. The shape is perfect for filling in sparse spots, drawing hair-like strokes, and carving out effortlessly bold arches. This firm, angled brush was created to perfectly apply Kat Von D's 24-Hour Super Brow Long-Wear Pomade (sold separately). Kat Von D's Brow Collection empowers you to own whatever brow look you want with confidence whether they're soft and natural, crisp and defined, or a rainbow-bright work of art. There are no rules in makeup, especially when it comes to your brows, so feel free to craft and color with complete creative freedom. For best performance, clean your brush after every use. #70 Pomade Brow Brush's sleek stiletto handle inspired by a witch's broomstick provides an ergonomic grip for ultimate control, and also doubles as a mixing tool."I've teamed up with my KvD Artistry Collective artists to create the most effective brush formations, using the highest-grade synthetic fibers that mimic the same product distribution you would get from animal-based bristles." Kat Von D, Brand FounderThis product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

• Omg I would sing at the he top of my lungs girl !!!!! If ...26 Answers
  • I would like to know if this brush is good?79 Answers
  • Is this like any other eyebrow brush or is this one better?62 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Catherine F.
Temple City, CA
This is the first ever brow brush I've ever owned. Prior to receiving the Brow Pomade and the Brush, I have never in my life used any sort of brow product. It was always very daunting to me. Thanks to this #70 Brow Brush, I am no longer afraid!
The Brow Brush is completely easy to use. The bristles are perfectly angled to help you get that eyebrow arch and it just smooths out the product so well that it never looks like your brows are painted on. Everything looks super natural.

The brush also picked up product well so I never had to dip back in for more. The stiffness of the brush also allowed for me to really blend out the product without feeling like I was damaging the bristles. I really enjoyed using this brush! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. Kat Von D #70 Pomade Brow Brush
Noelia J.
When I first saw this brush I felt intimidated. It’s was so thin looking! I’m used to thicker eyebrow brushes like MAC 208 and such...
I decided to give it a chance because it was obvious that this brush was meant to draw the eyebrow a hair by hair (a talent that I don’t possess).
I used this brush and pomade for the first time when I was blogging for my YouTube channel and I was surprised how easy to use it was!
Another thing that I loved is that this brush is vegan and the handle is not made of wood, which does not contribute to deforestation 👍🏼
Ever since I started using this brush I didnt go back to the other ones, I’ve been practicing and I know that soon I’ll be able to feather my brows like a pro.
Adrienne M.
Elk Grove, CA
I really love this little brush! It’s long and easy to maneuver, the brush is super soft and fine and really allows you to get a super straight line to define the brows. I like how I can really get the edge line on the ends of my brows. I use it with the Kat Von D Super Brow Long-Wear Pomade and they work beautifully together. I only need to pick up the tiniest bit of pomade on the edge of the brush bristles and I’m good to go. The one thing I miss though is the spiral brush for blending and brushing. I was previously using Milani’s Stay Put Brow Color which comes with a 2-sided brush. I liked the ability to flip the brush over when I was ready to blend instead of reaching for another brush to finish the job.

I received this product courtesy of Influenster to test and provide an honest review.
Jaqueline C.
Smithville, TN
Alright sis , first I received this from Influenster as a complimentary for testing . Lemme tell you , I absolutely think this is the best pomade eyebrow brush I have . I don’t have eyebrow hair , so when I first tested this out and it gave me super think lines that made it looked like actually hair , I was in love . People have always thought I had horrible brow tattoo because it was just a dark filled in brow shape . With this brush I was able to make my brows looks fuller and like I have hair!! The brush is super thin and seriously perfect for people who have the same brow struggle as I do . Down below I’ve added pictures of my my brow with my regular brush I used to fill my brows and then with the kat von d #70 . This brush is seriously a must have!
Kelly t.
This is the most perfect brush I have used! The body of the brush is super sleek so it’s not bulky and makes it easy to use. The actual brush part of this brush is thin yet dense so it doesn’t move around when applying product to the brow. Creates perfect lines underneath to outline the brow and brow hair strokes for filling them in and even towards the front. I would recommend this to anyone including beginners and kvd is cruelty free so that’s a nice plus as well. I received this for free for testing proposes from Influenster but all opinions are my own.
Jordyn M.
I love how precise this brush is. I used it for the first time today, and I was pleasantly surprised at how thin it was because it made it a lot easier to make my brows sharp and clean. The only thing that I dislike about this product is that unlike most other brushes created for filling in brows, this one does not have a spooly on the opposite end. Even though it was slightly inconvenient that I had to switch back and forth between this brush and my own spooly brush, I would still highly recommend this product.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I received this brush complementary from
Influenster in conjunction with the Kat Von D 24-Hour Super Brow Long-Wear Pomade. I love the all black detailing and do like the style. I think that it’s a great brow brush but I wouldn’t run to purchase it if something happened to this one only because of the price. I think it’s great and you definitely won’t be disappointed with it if you purchase it. I think I’m just used to a brow brush with a smaller handle that I prefer that over a longer one. But if you are looking to purchase a brow brush in general I do think overall you’d be happy with it and now it performs!
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
I love this brush!!!!! I use to think the ABH #12 was the best till I got this brush. It creates the cleanest lines. Even when I use it with other brands of eyebrow pomade that aren’t KVD, my brows come out amazing. The only complaint I have it that the brush doesn’t have a spoolie on it, therefore you have to buy another separate brush & travel with 2 brushes. I love the shape of the brush too, it feels more balanced. I am anxious to see if the bristles stay as compact or if over times they wear out like the ABH #12. This brush is $18 and so worth it, I have recommend it already to so many people since getting it lol
AbaGayle B.
Midway Park, NC
To be frank, this eyebrow brush functions. When I say that it is the best eyebrow brush? No. However, it does get the job done, only just not the way that I prefer. Perhaps it is whenever I paired it with the Kat Von D Pomade, but I just felt like this brush was too sharp and would separate and thin out the product as I was applying it on my brow. I would recommend this brush to somebody that is not a beginner, and that is very familiar with brow pomade. The only reason I give it three stars is because it is difficult to work with, but it does get the job done. In fact, I've tried it with eyeliner and I like it a lot more for that!
Elizabeth K.
Fayetteville, NC
I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. I really like this brush!!! The angle is perfect for brows and it is very easy to clean. I like the length of the handle and the tapered bottom. The brush was light in my hand and easy to control the movement. One thing I did not like about the brush was how thick the angle was. I felt as if sometimes my brush was longer than my brow was. I would have liked it the angled brush was a little thinner to allow for shorter brush strokes. I also did not enjoy how the pomade seemed to clump on the brush
Jackie A.
I would like to know if this brush is good?
kaitlyn💘 h.
newtown
Is this like any other eyebrow brush or is this one better?
chloe S.
Hereford
What to people think about this???
aubrey g.
Dyer, TN
i’ve always wanted to try this. what’s your opinion?
Jackie A.
I would like to know if this brush is good?

back