BY KAT VON D #4 in Makeup Brush Sets

A five-piece brush set for creating gorgeous eyes. From smoky and mysterious, to casual everyday elegance, this set of high-quality brushes will help you achieve a variety of eye looks with ease. Smudge, blend, conceal, highlight, and contour with these soft bristles, designed to disperse formulas evenly and provide smooth, full-color application. The set comes in a sleek, red vinyl case with beautiful stencil design, perfect for easy, protected travel. This set contains: - Smudge brush - Blending brush - Angled eye shadow brush - Concealer brush - Foundation brushSephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love every Kat Von D makeup/beauty related item that I've ever purchased. The quality is always top notch and the designs are amazing as well. Her stuff is so edgy and creative it just boggles my mind. These brushes are no exception. Some might say that they're pricy, but they last so long if you clean and take care of them that you won't have to worry about shelling out any money to replace the for quite some time.
You get 5 brushes and a case to store them or use for traveling purposes. This is always a bonus as it helps keep the brushes safe and the bristles intact. They don't shed or leave stray hairs on my face as I apply my makeup with them and they clean out easily. I use Ulta makeup brush cleanser and I absolutely love it with these brushes. It helps keep the bristles soft and smooth to apply my makeup effortlessly.
There are brushes in here are work for multiple uses; foundation, eye shadow, concealer, blush, brows, etc. You want it, it's likely in here. I love versatility in brushes especially when traveling or taking to work or camping. These are seriously flawless and beautiful pieces of art
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Elizabeth e.
Hamilton, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
 i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
troian e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are sooo nice. They are really high quality and I love the design. Also, the carrying case is a nice design with a magnet closure. The blending brush is my favorite. ALSO, I got these here for about 20 dollars less than retail which made me SUPER happy.
Valerie C.
Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are by far the softest brushes ive used! They distribute the product evenly! I bought my set at ultra. Their packaging is beautiful! I use these brushes 3-5 times a week. I definitely would buy again!
Jen V.
Waveland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the best brushes out there!!!! Easy to use after using daily. Also easy to clean. I have Combo skin & also fair & sensitive! These are fairly better to alternatives & I would highly recommend them!
JOCELYN G.
Durham
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the play Von D brushes there’s not a day I could go without using these brushes I really really love them but one day I was giving make up away and I accidentally gave mine away so yeah it always comes a good quality I love Kate Von D and I like how they come like they’re really really good and I would I would like to buy them again but the Kate Von D
they’re really good
Natasha V.
Orland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really soft great quality brushes they are so pretty too I love the design on them I think they work just as great as any other brush I’ve purchased definitely worth the price they were great on my combination oily skin I would definitely buy them again just to have some extra ones I highly recommend them to anyone who’s looking for some beautiful black classy  brushes
Munira A.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First, this case is beautiful!! I put it on display on my makeup table. The brushes are exquisite, soft where they need to be, firm where they need be. Compared to other brands, they are a bit pricey, but well worth it. The quality is very nice. The brushes are very easy to identify the purposes. I would definitely recommend and try these brushes again.
Kayla a.
Murrieta , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yasssss okay so these brushes slay hard. So I’m not gonna lie I typically buy cheap brushes because I can’t usually tell the difference between them but these are so so soft and are so well made, I don’t feel like brush head gonna fall off.
Marissa C.
Would you recommend these brushes for daily use? looking for brushes that last awhile.
Leticia C.
I love Kat's products and i found these super nice looking! Are they actually good? Soft? Price???
Claudia J.
San Antonio, TX
How much is the price and is it a special edition?
Charissa C.
Do these apply very well? What is the brush part made off
Hannah M.
Are these brushes as soft as they look?