Kat Von D 5 Piece Brush Set With Case uploaded by Jennifer T.Kat Von D 5 Piece Brush Set With Case uploaded by Megan S.Kat Von D 5 Piece Brush Set With Case uploaded by Maria R.

BY KAT VON D #3 in Makeup Brush Sets

A five-piece brush set for creating gorgeous eyes. From smoky and mysterious, to casual everyday elegance, this set of high-quality brushes will help you achieve a variety of eye looks with ease. Smudge, blend, conceal, highlight, and contour with these soft bristles, designed to disperse formulas evenly and provide smooth, full-color application. The set comes in a sleek, red vinyl case with beautiful stencil design, perfect for easy, protected travel. This set contains: - Smudge brush - Blending brush - Angled eye shadow brush - Concealer brush - Foundation brushSephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Hallie R.
Hallie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this brush set. It has just enough everything I need honestly to do my entire face. The pouch is so awesome. It's not at all cheap or lacking in quality. The brushes are so soft. I've washed these things hundreds of times and they are still perfect. I've been using this set of brushes for about 6 years now and I haven't found a better replacement. They also look phenomenal. Her art is seriously just the icing on the cake for me with her products. I've always loved kat Von D's art and the fact that she put it on her makeup makes me super excited to collect her products.
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Saline, MI
I got the older version of this set on sale at sephora about 4 years ago. And these are still my favorite brushes for eyeshadow. The quality is AMAZING I use them everyday and there hasn't been any loose hairs and they look brand new still. I highly recommend this set to anyone who wants some new makeup brushes.
Christine K.
Christine K.
Alexandria, VA
I adore these brushes. Kat Von D sells nice high-quality brushes at Sephora. I reach for these lovely brushes every day. Easy to use brushes are super soft, making applying and blending eyeshadows very easily. Would totally repurchase.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are perfect for any makeup beginner. You can do your entire face with these brushes alone. I bought mine at Sephora years ago and it made putting on my makeup so much easier! There's no shedding with them either!
Cheyenne T.
Cheyenne T.
Yorktown , VA
I use these brushes everyday and they are amazing! The artwork and packaging is very beautiful. I've had my brushes for 3 years now and they are still going strong! Wish she came out with more brushes like these!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Phoenix, AZ
Pretty pricey for a brush set But was for my birthday and I love it and now I want all the other new brushes with the tapered ends and sleek look andfreaking have them all in their coffin cases
Arili S.
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product !!! I really recommend this Brushes you won't regret !!! Amazing leaves my makeup look amazing with these products !! A must
Tara K.
Tara K.
Boone, IA
I love every Kat Von D makeup/beauty related item that I've ever purchased. The quality is always top notch and the designs are kick ass as well. Her stuff is so edgy and creative it just boggles my mind. These brushes are no exception. Some might say that they're pricey, but they last so long if you clean and take care of them that you won't have to worry about shelling out any money to replace the for quite some time.
You get 5 brushes and a case to store them or use for traveling purposes. This is always a bonus as it helps keep the brushes safe and the bristles intact. They don't shed or leave stray hairs on my face as I apply my makeup with them and they clean out easily. I use Ulta makeup brush cleanser and I absolutely love it with these brushes. It helps keep the bristles soft and smooth to apply my makeup effortlessly.
There are brushes in here are work for multiple uses; foundation, eyeshadow, concealer, blush, brows, etc. You want it, it's likely in here. I love versatility in brushes especially when traveling or taking to work or camping. These are seriously flawless and beautiful pieces of art.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love every Kat Von D makeup/beauty related item that I've ever purchased. The quality is always top notch and the designs are amazing as well. Her stuff is so edgy and creative it just boggles my mind. These brushes are no exception. Some might say that they're pricy, but they last so long if you clean and take care of them that you won't have to worry about shelling out any money to replace the for quite some time.
There are brushes in here are work for multiple uses; foundation, eye shadow, concealer, blush, brows, etc. You want it, it's likely in here. I love versatility in brushes especially when traveling or taking to work or camping. These are seriously flawless and beautiful pieces of art
Sylia B.
Sylia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Would you recommend these brushes for daily use? looking for brushes that last awhile.
Leticia C.
Leticia C.
I love Kat's products and i found these super nice looking! Are they actually good? Soft? Price???
Charissa C.
Charissa C.
Do these apply very well? What is the brush part made off
Claudia J.
Claudia J.
San Antonio, TX
How much is the price and is it a special edition?
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Are these brushes as soft as they look?