BY KAT VON D #3 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

A long-wear, waterproof brow pomade that delivers bold brows with a high-impact, budge-proof look. The power to craft any brow imaginable is finally a reality. 24-Hour Super Brow is your secret weapon for bold brows with a high-impact, budge-proof look. Get ready to shape, sculpt, color, and create with the boldest brow product Kat's ever created in a spectrum of 16 ultra-pigmented shades. Kat Von D stretched the boundaries of innovation to create the weightless, waterproof formula she's always wanted but hasn't been able to find. Saturated with as much pigment as possible, this pomade delivers budge-proof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof brows that don't come off until you want them to. Master the art of bold brows with an unprecedented range of 16 shades: seven natural brow tones, seven artistic colors, White Out for mixing and customizing, and Bleach for a bleached brow look without the commitment. Kat Von D's Brow Collection empowers you to own whatever brow look you want with confidence whether they're soft and natural, crisp and defined, or a rainbow-bright work of art. There are no rules in makeup, especially when it comes to your brows, so feel free to craft and color with complete creative freedom. Before 24-Hour Super Brow, Kat filled her brows with Tattoo Liner every day. She simply couldn't find a product that delivered the high-intensity color and waterproof long wear she wanted. So she pushed the innovations already on the market to create her dream brow pomade herself. The result? Invincible wear for up to 24 hours and a high-pigment, waterproof formula in an unprecedented array of artistic shades. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.

Chelsea N.
West Hills, CA
Review for: Walnut more...
* This product was sent to me free to review by Influenster and Kat Von D . All opinions are my own .
I’m not one to use brow pomade on my eyebrows since I do have thicker brows . And I feel it can make my brows look really harsh so I usually stick to just powder and pencil . But I’m actually really loving the way my brows look when using the KVD 24Hr Super Brow Pomade . It makes my brows look more put together you know . I have the shade Walnut by the way which is a bit warm for my brows I would have rather preferred the shade Dark Brown which is more cool toned but the color still they sent me looks good on my brows . When using this product I found that a LITTLE goes a long way, so ladies be careful . I get some product on my brush and I put it on the back of my hand and apply the product from there so that I don’t go overboard on the brows . Also the brush that comes with this brow pomade is really amazing ! Its an angled brush and it’s so precise for drawing your brow shape and drawing hair like strokes to your brows . The #70 Brow Brush can also be used for liquid liner and you will for sure get a sharp winged liner if you use it . I found that even though I have oily skin the brow pomade still stayed in place on my brows . That’s usually a problem I have with my brows the brow product always fades or rubs off with my hair in my face . But with this product my brows still looked good at the end of the day . Overall I’m very pleased and happy with this brow pomade . I have used the ABH Dipbrow in the past and that formula is more dry and I find that the KVD one is more creamy and easier to blend out . I love the way my brows look and that they last all day . Also the shade range on the brow pomade is just AMAZING . From colorful to everyday brow colors to even a white one , you can definitely find a color to match your brows or to spice things up and wear a colorful brow .
Elizabeth T.
N Little Rock, AR
Review for: Medium Brown more...
I’m so in love with my Kat Von D 24 Hour Super Brow pomade! I obviously knew it would be great if it came from Kat Von D, but it definitely exceeded my expectations. On a normal day my eyebrows would be gone within a couple hours just because I have a bad habit of messing with them and generally forgetting that a damp cloth will take my entire face off. I’ve had this stuff on for going on 10 hours and it hasn’t moved, unlike the rest of my makeup, and that’s without using a primer! I was a little worried about the color because i got a medium brown, but it blends just fine with my hair, mostly because I would rather them be too dark than too light. They were super easy to put on, especially with the brush that they sent with the product for easy application. A lot of people are scared to use a pomade because they’re afraid that they’ll draw them on too thick, like mine ended up being. The reason mine came out so thick is because I tried a new technique that makes them look thicker. I don’t mind them too much, but when the first thing your boyfriend does when he gets home is ask you what’s wrong with your eyebrows, you should probably take the hint. Overall I LOVE them and I’m super excited to learn how to draw them on a bit better, since I obviously need practice. @influenster @KatVonDBeauty #KVDBrows #HowIBrow #complimentary

Update: I forgot to mention the GROSS weather we had today and how well they held up through all of the mugginess.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Review for: Dark Brown more...
Oh boy... I never thought the day would come, but ABH Diprow has been replaced. I ordered this on a whim. I have been using Dipbrow for years. It was the best I had found even though I try a lot of new things. Let me tell you what I am working with in the Brow department. I have no tails, patches everywhere, one brow doesn’t have an arch at all. One is lower than the other. It’s a hot mess. It’s not an overplucking/waxing situation - you can’t wrongly remove hair that doesn’t grow. Naked mole rat status. On top of all of this, the few hairs that I do have are black. Point being, my mismatched brows are very noticeable. Thus me drawing them in every day and always looking for the best product.

I got this in the mail and immediately tried it. It is so much creamier than ABH! When I had read that in reviews prior to receiving this, I thought that could be bad - that it would sheer out. Definitely not a problem. This sets fast which is another plus. I am not filling in patches like some girls, I am drawing things in (my left arch 😑). When using Dipbrow I would accidentally bump the line and it would move up. This stuff stays put too - I can’t be the only one whose had the horror of noticing that you have eyebrow product smudged on you face and having no idea how long ago that happened. This lines go on very precise and make perfect hair strokes. The process of doing my eyebrows has been so much faster since I have gotten the KVD pomade. As someone with crap brows, this is a huge deal to me.

I ordered this is dark brown. I use dark brown in ABH as well. Swatches below. The KVD seems to go on less harsh looking. The slight difference in color and the creaminess surely account for that. I used the ABH #7 brow brush that I used with the Dipbrow and it worked perfectly.

Value wise vs diprow: ABH Dipbrow is $18 for 0.14 oz, making it $128.57 per ounce of product. Kat Von D is priced at $19 for 0.18 oz, so $105.56 per ounce of product. KVD is a superior product and a better value.

My eyebrows (lack thereof?) are honestly one of my biggest insecurities. My excitement over this product is genuine - it’s saved me time by being easy to use and it doesn’t budge. Great job, Kat Von D!
Jay 💖.
Now,I want to start this out by saying that I'm not the best at brows. But,I couldn't have been happier when influenster sent me this Voxbox to try out and review! I've loved Kat von D for over a year or two,and I had already wanted to try this out!
I received the shade 'Walnut',which surprised me by being perfect for my brows! I hardly ever find a brown that matches my hair perfectly.
Onto the formula- It's smooth,creamy,and dries down super easily! It's highly pigmented,so a little goes a long way! I have to apply some to my hand to not put too much on lol. Once the pomade in on for a minute,it literally goes nowhere. I've napped with the pomade in my brows with no gel. Woke up and it looked 100% perfect still. The brush is flat,small,and angled,which is perfect to get a crisp line with my brows! It was super easy to use with pomade,and the duo makes me immensely happy! I rate the pomade a 9.5/10 (Would have been a 10,but it can be a bit tricky because it dries so fast) and I rate the brush a 10/10. Would HIGHLY recommend. I plan to get a few of the weird colors for cosplaying this year.

Disclaimer: Although I received this free for my review,my review is 100% genuine. I have no qualms about saying I dislike a product,free or not. I loved this product,and will continue to use it until it runs out or I need another one. My thoughts are 100% genuine.
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
Wow! I was honestly impressed by this product. I'm a big fan a brow pomades and I've been using different ones for years but this one is by far the best I've owned for two reasons. The first reason is quality and pigmentation, I cannot explain how little amount of product you need to make the perfect look. You don't even need to dip you brush in the product, only with touching it you will have enough to make your perfect brow. Also, it's buildable so I wanted a natural daily look for a graduation and this made my eyebrows flawless, then at night when we went to the club and I was looking for a more dramatic look, just a tiny bit more of product allowed me to create the perfect night look as well. The second thing that blew my mind was durability, I did my makeup for that graduation at 10 am. We went to the graduation ceremony, pictures in the sun, dinner and even took a power nap in my makeup before going out and my brows looked untouched! It was amazing, then I retouched my makeup a bit, went out to a hot club, danced all night (sweating of course) came back home to still flawless eyebrows! This is seriously magic and I love it! I received this product in a voxbox for review but my experience and opinion are real and this product is definitely out of this world!
Catherine F.
Temple City, CA
Review for: Medium Brown more...
I've always been curious to try something for my brows but never knew where to start. That's why I was so happy to find out that I'd be getting the Kat Von D Brow Voxbox! Now was my chance to finally up my brow game! I received the shade Medium Brown and Brow Brush #70.

My first time with the pomade, I dabbed what I thought was a small amount but was completely wrong. In this case, a little really does go a long way. Just the smallest dip into the pomade was enough for the look I was trying to achieve. I'm not the type of person who wants super dark dramatic brows. I just want a more natural look. One dip was the perfect amount for both my brows.

I loved how pigmented the color was and how easy it was to spread throughout the brow. I never had to add more product to my brush. I also love how the product never rubbed off if I touched my brows. It really does last 24 hours and is smudge/sweat proof. I can't wait to get more comfortable with this product and use it more! Kat Von D 24-Hour Super Brow Long-Wear Pomade
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Review for: Taupe more...
First I would like to say thank you to @influenster and @KatVonDBeauty for allowing me to review the new KVD 24-hour Super Long-wear Eyebrow Pomade and the #70 Brow brush complementary for my honest review.
Retails for $19
Short version: if you like polmades you will love this one! It is very pigmented,water proof and long-lasting. Plus, it's vegan and cruelty free, which I absolutely adore.

In depth review on the KVD 24-hour Super Long-wear Brow Pomade:
First thoughts-I am probably one of the few makeup lovers left who has yet to try other popular pomades. I consider myself a pencil kinda gal. With that said l knew it was going to be a struggle using a cream product at first.
Packaging-The packaging is beautiful. As you can see in the picture it has little details of embossed skulls and designs. The lid matches the brow shade you are purchasing, which is a extra great feature for professional makeup artist who are quickly working. The box and packaging screams KVD and I love that.
Application-
I received the shade Taupe and it's a thick pigmented cream. My first attempt was painful obvious that I didn't have a clue what I was doing, my brows were too wonky, extra bold, and way too overdrawn. I figured out I was using entirely too much of the product. A little goes a long way with this stuff. After tweaking the application process, things went a lot smoother. I did take a spoilly  and ran it through my brows for a more natural effect. However, you can get very bold brows with this pomade. I have used this three times so far (by itself, with no other brow products) and have to say though it's more of a bolder brow than I'm use to, I am loving how it looks.
Wear- this product dries down fairly quick and once it's on, it will be there until you take it off with makeup remover. It is waterproof, which is great for people who tend to be combo/oily or if you're going somewhere like the beach or to a waterpark.
Final thoughts: Will this replace my pencil completely? No, not as of right now because it does take me a little longer to use it than my brow pencil since I haven't perfected this technique. However, I will 100% continue to work it into my brows. I would recommend this to anyone, but especially those who are looking for a bolder look, combo/oil people, those who have 12 hours+ days, those planning on getting wet sometime throughout the day and professional makeup artists. This product is vegan and cruelty free and because I am slowing using up my animal tested items, this is an absolute must when purchasing a new, full size item. Will I repurchase? As of right now, yes, I really do think it's worth the $19 since its water proof. Regarding the colors, I think to launch 7 natural shades and with 9 extra artistry shades, to not have a natural shade for red heads is disappointing to say the least.
Quick tip: add a little bit of the product into a different tiny closed container, so that you aren't exposing the KVD container to lots of air because cream products tend to dry out (and l being that this particular product dries down fast, I'm assuming it will dry out fast. It's shelf life is 6 months.
Harmony R.
Pros: Beautiful packaging. Nice feel to the product consistency. It really does stay on forever. When using with a precision brush, you can get hair-like strokes. Cons: It is dark! I got the medium brown and although my brows are darker than the color in the pot, the product makes my brows just look so severe and extra with it on. As others have said, a little does go a long way, but I'll barely touch the product with the brush and it's still too dark for me. It is too thick to spread it much, but you can slightly lighten it through blending. It may just take some practice to get it to blend out more. I am able to make it the right tone if I add some light powder on top, but the powder likely won't last all day while the pomade will so 🤷. If you like a statement brow then go with the color that appears to match your brows. If not, try a color lighter than you think you'll need. All in all, a great product. Photo attached is of me wearing the pomade with powder over top. #howibrow #kvdbrows #influenster #contest #complimentary Kat Von D 24-Hour Super Brow Long-Wear Pomade
Alison K.
Cortland, IL
Review for: Medium Brown, Light Brown more...
In my teens, I made the ghastly mistake of shaving off the sides of my eyebrows in the in the name of what I believed was fashion. Little did I know that 15 years later I'd still be growing them in and paying for my stupid mistake. The grown in sides have grown in completely blond compared to my natural light brown eyebrows and hair. I've tried many eyebrow products over the years from pencils to creams to make myself look less like I have Velcro patch eyebrows (think Millhouse from The Simpsons) and even have my eyebrows tinted every 5 weeks.

The Kat Von D brow pomade is a game changer for anybody who likes to fill in their brows and make them bold. This stuff is not for the faint of heart. I initially got Medium Brown because I like my eyebrows to be a little darker than my hair and went heavy on my first application. I learned my lesson there. Go easy on the product and slowly build the application. I've since changed to the Light Brown shade for more every day wear and use the brow pomade brush to go along with it. It takes a bit of practice to get perfect like most pomades do, but this one takes a bit more because it stays so well you have to put it on fairly correctly to start or you'll be getting out the makeup remover to fix your mistakes. It stays on like GLUE. It's smooth and long lasting. It doesn't clump up or look weird on your face by the end of the day.

The pot it comes in is SUPER cute with matching lids for each color, which makes it super easy to find the right shade if you own multiples. The raised detailing on the lid is beautiful.

The amount you get for the price is amazing and as long as you have a light hand it will last you awhile.
Anna B.
Review for: Medium Brown more...
First thing, the design of the jar is so cute. I love the wax stamp designs Kat has been incorporating.
The formula itself is indeed pretty weightless. It’s much creamier than pomades I have used in the past and very pigmented. I use the tiniest amount to fill my brows. However, it seems to set much quicker than other formulas I have used which isn’t a bad thing, just something to note when you are using it.
Within no time it sets down to a budge-proof matte finish and it ain’t going nowhere. Hands down one of the longest wearing brow products I have used. It doesn’t move! I wore it all day last weekend to a festival and my brows looked perfect when I got home at 1 am.  I have to use a waterproof makeup remover to get them off. They should have called this the Lock-It Brow!
All in all, I am really enjoying the 24 – Hour Super Brow Pomade and have used it every day since I got my claws on it as well as the #70 brush. If the product has made it into my daily routine than I must really like it
 I received this product for free or complimentary for testing purposes
Myanna A.
jackson
Does it smudge easily
Ava B.
State college, PA
how much product does it have?
Skully S.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this worth the hype?
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
Is this transfer-proof?
Natália X.
Hi girls, I want to buy this pomade but wishing to find a less expensive brush, can anyone recommend a similar brush?

JCPenney