BY KAT VON D

A limited-edition, brush-tipped liquid eyeliner with collectible gold packaging in honor of Kat Von D Beauty's 10-Year Anniversary. Unleash invincible lines with the most epic eyeliner to ever hit your vanity. Kat Von D Beauty has adorned their bestselling, award-winning Tattoo Liner in collectible gold packaging in honor of their 10-Year Anniversary. This highly-pigmented, 24-hour-wear formula stays put all day for a fade, melt, crack, and run-resistant finish. The superfine and flexible brush tip glides across the lids in silky, smooth strokes, making Tattoo Liner the ultimate tool for makeup novices and beauty pros alike. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Tattoo Liner in Trooper Black is an Allure Reader's Choice award winner for Best Eyeliner. This formula is oil-free, vegan, and cruelty-free. Celebrate a decade of fearless artistry with Kat Von D Beauty's 10-Year Anniversary Collection a super-limited, gold-drenched lineup dedicated to their biggest fans. Kat Von D has been breaking the beauty rules since 2008, and this year, she's bringing back the best of the last 10 years in a big way. From collectible packaging, to exclusive new shades, to hand-drawn original artwork, Kat has poured her heart into every detail of this capsule collection to thank you for a decade of love and support. After all, if you want to know who Kat Von D Beauty is, all you have to do is look in the mirror.

• Is it easy to apply?3 Answers
  • I used an other products but i want try this one. Where c...3 Answers
  • I haven’t tried any of this brand eyeliners, is this one ...7 Answers
Kat J.
Limited edition packaging that looks GORGEOUS on your vanity, and the same amazing quality you expect from KVD, all in one beautiful package!!!!

This is the absolute best there is when it comes to liquid liner,... I don't always have the steadiest hand when it comes to doing a winged liner look, so this is my miracle worker. The brush tip is user-friendly and moves smoothly across the skin. Because it's so perfectly pointed, you can do any number of detailed designs... The formula is opaque and beautifully vivid. It doesn't look watery or cakey when you apply it. Plus, it dries just quick enough that you won't make a mess, but not so quick that it's impossible to go over a line more than once. It lasts all day, even through 100 degree humid summer weather with sweat and tears running everywhere. No smudges or eyelid transferring to be found here. Trust me, I've put this eyeliner to the test! It really is perfect in every way, and it gives me the sharpest line no matter how thick or thin I draw it. KVD hit it outta the park with this one! Grab it before it’s gone!
Paige ..
Overall, I think this is an OK liner… But it’s not my favorite, nor is it as good as a standard felt tip liner. The only thing I really don’t like about this, is the way that the component is designed. It has a design that is very reminiscent of a flow pen, and I’ve noticed that if you have any kind of texture on your lids, at least for me, it tends to go over top of the bumps on my lid and a little more product can spell out then what I would want, causing it to puddle and then to spider. Now, if that is not the case, I do think that this goes on very nice and smooth.
Brianna T.
Monroe, NY
It too me a while to nail a flick. I’m still working on it but this liner helps me build. I love the packaging! Kat Von D 10th Anniversary Tattoo Liner Trooper / Kat Von D Tattoo Liner is the only liquid eyeliner I recommend to ANYONE. It stays on all day as you can see from the photo. I went to work and the eyeshadow kinda lost vibrancy but the liner was on point!!!
Kaytlyn P.
West plains, MO
When they claim this stuff is waterproof and longwearing, it is no joke. I fell asleep in my makeup (I know, I know) and when I woke up, this was the only part of my face that was not a mess. I also recently wore it to an outdoor wedding, and it lasted through squinting, happy tears, and 12 hours of application! it also comes off easily with makeup remover.
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
This is by far my favorite liquid eyeliner! Not only did Kat Von D have me at “hello” with her regular “Trooper” eyeliner, she had me speechless and “wanting” with her new 10th Anniversary collection! I was not fortunate to get the autographed “vault” set, but I did buy it all separately before the train case sold out! Wow, the train case, no words can do it justice! The whole collection, gold liner, eyeshadow palette, gold brush set, gold high lighter, gold studded lip, etc is DIVINE!!! I’m not even sure that I’ll use the limited edition items, they are all just too stunning in their newness glory!! Rock on Kat!!!
blanca d.
Deer Park, TX
I really love this product. coming from someone who has a difficult time with eyeliner, i can truly 10/10 recommend it to everyone . It is so easy to use and the pigment is amazing. It does not dry out easily and the quality is just super amazing, kat von d never disappoints.
Krystal B.
Bladenboro
This is a great lasting product. You won't regret this purchase however I do feel as if this product is replaceable if you are on a budget there are plent more that have good performance as well as this and would do the job just as good. Overall a good product tho and great company
Idälíää B.
Humble , TX
This is my favorite eyeliner because it is very good I liked the packaged of it its really chic and the product is good it is waterproof and does not smudge at all and the color is great dries out matte
Kim B.
San Juan Capo, CA
Loving this new eyeliner. I picked it up from Sephora last night and love how is it is to use. It allows me to draw very thin lines which is how I like my eyeliner. It is also waterproof. Has not smudged yet!
Diana S.
I love all of Kay's products. She has an amazing line. But for some reason I just can't use this liner. I have tried and tried. But I cannot make it look righr. It dries down beautifully and it glides so well. I just don't think I was made for eyeliner! Lol
Kelly P.
Lawton, OK
I haven’t tried any of this brand eyeliners, is this one any good? I only use elf and stilla
Samantha T.
Portsmouth
In terms of value for price is this worth it? Also how long does it stay on for??
ANDREA C.
Columbus, OH
Does anyone know if this dries to a matte finish? I don't like it when liquid eye liner dries shiny. Kat Von D 10th Anniversary Tattoo Liner Trooper
graciela e.
Jacksonville, NC
I always used Stila eyeliner.. is it better than that one?
Lucy D.
Laval, QC
Is this hard to wash off? I have eyelash extensions

Sephora