BY KAT VON D

A new, limited-edition Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter in Gold Skool, a hyper-reflective gold shade specially created in honor of Kat Von D Beauty's 10-Year Anniversary. Kat Von D Beauty took highlighting to radical new heights in honor of their 10-Year Anniversary. Get ready to glitter your highlight with Gold Skool, a new, exclusive gold luminizer designed to gild everything and anything in 24-karat sparkle. Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter features liquid-powder technology, so it applies smooth and creamy. It blends out seamlessly to reveal hyper-reflective micro-crystals that shimmer and shift with every movement. It is formulated Without: - Parabens For the first time ever, Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter is available as a single. Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter was inspired after thousands of fans and followers discovered that Kat's number-one Metal Crush Eyeshadow shade, Thunderstruck, doubles as an amazing highlighter. This product is vegan and cruelty-free. Celebrate a decade of fearless artistry with Kat Von D Beauty's 10-Year Anniversary Collection a super-limited, gold-drenched lineup dedicated to their biggest fans. Kat Von D has been breaking the beauty rules since 2008, and this year, she's bringing back the best of the last 10 years in a big way. From collectible packaging, to exclusive new shades, to hand-drawn original artwork, Kat has poured her heart into every detail of this capsule collection to thank you for a decade of love and support. After all, if you want to know who Kat Von D Beauty is, all you have to do is look in the mirror.

Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
If you don’t like glittery highlights, you won’t like this or the KVD Kat Von D Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter Palette. If you want something without glitter her Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow in Thunderstruck is perfect and the inspiration for these highlights.
In my opinion, Gold Skool is better than the Metal Crush palette. I think the glitter is finer, applied smoother, and I’m actually able to use a brush to apply it. The pearlescent gold color is flattering and looks bold. If you like intense highlights this is a winner.
I like the apply this with a dense brush or with my finger. If I really want it to pack a punch I’ll use a damp beautyblender.
This is a great multi-use product. It can be used on your face, as eyeshadow, all over body glow, inner corner highlighter, lip topper, etc. if you bought this and don’t like glitter, you can find another use for it.
My only issue is that I did experience some fallout when applying.
I had no issues with wear time and was able to wear this for about 8 hours without noticeable fading.
If you can get your hands on this I would definitely pick it up!
Tiffany M.
Nashville, TN
This highlight is beautiful. I’ve noticed that Kat Von D tends to make her highlights a little more shimmery than a lot of others I use. Like the particle size is larger, almost glitter like, where the ABH highlights are more glossy and finely milled powder. I honestly like both styles and prefer to use different highlights for different occasions. This one is perfect for when I want to be truly *extra*. I’m not great at taking highlight photos, but I promise, it’s poppin. I’ve also used it on my brow bone above my shadow as well. It’s so pretty! I was hesitant at first because of the price, but I’ve spent more money on dumber things and it’s a limited edition product and I’m a KVD fan girl. So what’s a girl to do? Lol. I had to have it. The packaging is so beautiful, but definitely shows finger prints! I wipe it down with a microfiber cloth after I use it to keep it pretty.
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
Kat Von D 10th Anniversary Metal Crush Highlighter Gold Skool is just pure chunky glitter. I was excited for this to come out, but it's awful. It gets everywhereee and has no glow payoff. Packaging feels cheap compared to her usually beautiful packaging. Real disappointment.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Ummm hello highlighter gods ! This highlighter formula is outta this world and will leave you shining bright like a diamond that aliens from outer space will see your ! Looks extremely light in the pan but when it goes on it’s just an awesome gold sheeen that layers on your face and melts right in ! I give this an a++
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
This highlighter is my FAVORITE. It’s a tough tie between this one and the Amrezy highlighter by ABH. Both are so pigmented, but this one has little hints of glitter in it. It’s beautiful and there’s a lot of product. The packaging is amazing too!
Paige ..
This is one of the worst highlights I have ever purchased… I do not like a glittery highlight, and that is really all this has to offer. I do not see how this could be flattering on multiple skin tones, nor do I see how it could be flattering and multiple undertones in skin, because there is just so much glitter! I recently did a full review of her anniversary collection on my YouTube channel, and this was by far the biggest regret in it. I’m sorry to have to say it, but this is in no way worth the money. Now, if you like a glittery highlight you might really enjoy this… That’s just not me.
Kaytlyn P.
West plains, MO
This is so beautiful. I love Kat’s highlighters because they’re super glittery and glittery highlighters are hard to find. This stayed on my entire 16 hour shift and didn’t lose its glow at all. If you’re not about glittery highlights. Get the metal crush shadow in thunderstruck and use it as a highlighter. It’s basically this but no glitter. But I lobe this so much.
Alisha C.
Kat Von D 10th Anniversary Metal Crush Highlighter Gold Skool
This metal Crush highlighter is awesome. Can't find the once again makes an amazing product for her makeup line. I would recommend this to anybody who likes to go a little bold or a little subtle it depends on your luck. Kat Von D's makeup line is one of the best I've seen in a long time so I would recommend buying anything from her makeup line.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
So beautiful, just got it last night and wore it on my face today. Has the perfect amount of glitter and glow! The glitter is very finely milled so it’s not much to worry about. Applies and blends like a dream. Comes on off white with a golden silver shift. I see very tiny micro glitters in it. So if micro glitters aren’t your thing I’d skip out on this. Very blinding highlighter. I would recommend this to all skin tones especially darker skin tones it’s probably absolutely stunning on darker skin. Very pigmented and opeg. Would definitely repurchase and recommend this product to any kvd fan. Shipping at Sephora was fast and friendly. Living for this highlighter right now, beaming to the gods and can’t wait to see what it looks like tonight!!
jessica s.
leweston
I have always loved the KVD highlighter formula. It’s creamy and high pigmented. Plus it’s great that now there’s a gold highlighter for pale skin tones! I can’t find products like that anywhere so props to her ❤️
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
I’ve seen swatches and it shows up more gold than in the pan is it a lighter version of trophy wife from Fenty Beauty?
Anabell C.
Would you buy this highlighter?!
Dawna G.
Jemison
Beautiful packaging. Is it worth the price?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this highlight shade good for light skin tones? Does it have glitter or shimmer in it??
MOLLY V.
How blinding is this I love highlighter and would like to see how it is

Sephora