BY KAT VON D

A new, limited-edition Everlasting Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipstick in Gold Skool, a metallic gold shade specially created in honor of Kat Von D Beauty's 10-Year Anniversary. Create gold-leafed lip looks with Everlasting Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipstick in the new and exclusive shade, Gold Skool, created to celebrate Kat Von D Beauty's 10-Year Anniversary. This breakthrough formula combines the same long-wear, weightless innovation behind Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, with a multidimensional liquid-crystal finish. This is the first glitter liquid lipstick to deliver up to 24 hours of wear in a rich, glimmery, non-gritty formula that is so lightweight, it feels like nothing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This formula is oil-free, vegan, and cruelty-free. Layer this metallic glitter lipstick as a veil over any lipstick to transform the finish. To unlock Everlasting Glimmer Veil, remove with Unlock-It Makeup Remover Wipes (sold separately) or an oil-based cleanser. Celebrate a decade of fearless artistry with Kat Von D Beauty's 10-Year Anniversary Collection a super-limited, gold-drenched lineup dedicated to their biggest fans. Kat Von D has been breaking the beauty rules since 2008, and this year, she's bringing back the best of the last 10 years in a big way. From collectible packaging, to exclusive new shades, to hand-drawn original artwork, Kat has poured her heart into every detail of this capsule collection to thank you for a decade of love and support. After all, if you want to know who Kat Von D Beauty is, all you have to do is look in the mirror.

• I would love to try this. Do you have a picture of produc...1 Answers
  • This a good lip product for the money?1 Answers
  • I want this so badly! What about you?1 Answers
Tiffany M.
Nashville, TN
I want to start by saying the KVD Everlasting Glimmer Veils are my favorite lipstick formula of all time. I have almost every last one of them.
That said... this one definitely performs differently for me. First off, it’s really not my color, which isn’t anyone’s fault. So I’m not mad about that.

My biggest issue is I can’t get this lipstick off! I usually just go for it with a makeup wipe and that takes everything off. This stuff wasn’t budging. I had to bust out my makeup remover. I’ve never needed back up to take lipstick off before. 😳

I won’t be wearing it on it’s own probably ever. I did find out that rubbing a bit of it over another lipstick looks really nice. So I will keep it.

Also the packaging is a sliiiiightly different color gold than the other items. Which I know is nit picky, but just something I noticed haha
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
I have purchased many veils for my lips in the past, I’m obsessed with the pigment and color payoff with these liquid lipsticks. I love you can wear them by themselves or on top of a different lipstick shade. This one is no exception it is a very high pigmented Gold that is very metallic and looks like foil on your lips. The only thing I didn’t care for was how long it takes to dry down. It also feels weird after it drys. This veil was not a comfortable feeling on my lips! I was a little dissatisfied because by it being the 10th Anniversary item I really wanted to be blown away. I have been looking for a true gold but for some reason I thought it would be more glittery. The applicator is ok I don’t have a problem with it. I would most likely only wear this for a selfie but after taking pics take it off immediately. If you try to eat or drink this will flake off and get messy and get all over your lips and be overly messy. The packaging is so beautiful I will just keep it as a keepsake.
Olguiisz P.
Me encanta probarlo para ver qué tal, es un color muy bonito y un empaque precioso, seguro debe ser bueno porque los productos de Kat von D son súper buenos, a mi me encantan y los recomiendo siempre. Alguien lo a probado??? Cuéntame tu experiencia!!

I love to try it to see how it is, it is a very beautiful color and a beautiful packaging, it must be good because the products of Kat von D are super good, I love them and I always recommend them. Has anyone tried it ??? Tell me your experience!
Blyssey B.
I love the Everlasting Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipstick series by Kat, but this gold skool one was slightly disappointing due to the texture. The color and pigmentation are spot on as you would expect, but this one to me really dries your lips VS the other liquid veils. The color stays on for a very long time and looks beautiful though!
Alisha C.
Kat Von D 10th Anniversary Everlasting Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipstick Gold Skool

Can I say Vivid and bright. This liquid lipstick gold is amazing I absolutely love it if your are on the Bulls side I definitely would recommend buying this limited edition from Kat Von D. All of her products are amazing and I would recommend anyone to purchase anything from her line.
Laura T.
Gainesville
I am addicted to anything that smells of the 70’s .. it’s a fetish I suppose! I already have most of Kat Von D’s Glimmer Veil Liquid Lipsticks, but none NONE .. even the color “thunderstruck” came close to being as Solid Gold as Gold Skool. The 10th anniversary packaging of the gold was mesmerizing to me, like a ferret I snatched it up as soon as it came out and then proceeded to slather it on my lips anytime I could... doing laundry? Gold Skool....7 am putting on work face? Gold Skool.. and this lipstick stays on all day! I love to layer it over a favorite matte shade to make it glitter like Donna Summer sitting on my face...
Melanie O.
Orlando, FL
Color pigment is amazing. I have her other colors with this same formula and it looks stunning on the lips. This whole collection is absolutely gorgeous. As soon as it dropped I had to buy it. I don't usually wear gold lipstick but this product is worth it.
Kaytlyn P.
West plains, MO
I was expecting some gold dipper lips, just like the model. It actually looks like I let a kindergartener use glitter glue to do my makeup. Maybe my makeup skills aren’t mature enough for something like this, but I definitely wouldn’t recommend this.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I used this to do a bold eyeliner because I ALWAYS use lipstick for liners and it burned my skin! I couldn’t believe it. It’s also incredibly dry, when I first got it and opened it I took the wand out and there wasn’t any product on it! I had to move it around to get some. Pass on this.
Chardae J.
Am I in love with the packaging? Yes! Am I in love with the pigment? Yes. Do I love the formula? Absolutely. I expected gold but this is just an awkward gold as it's not smooth and looks like foil. I'm hoping to save this with a black liner or liquid Lippie. Maybe using this over something else would be great but alone it's underwhelming.
Emma G.
How does this product set or last? Has anyone applied and it look different once applied?
Lucy D.
Laval, QC
Is this shade good for fair skin?
Lucy D.
Laval, QC
Is this shade good for fair skin?
Yasline C.
Does it stain the lips like some of the other shades.
Glossy L.
I would love to try this. Do you have a picture of product used on lips?

back