Kat Burki Hand Therapy

by Kat Burki

Keep your hands nourished and radiant with Kat Burkis Hand Therapy a 95 natural formulation that is vitamin-enriched and deeply therapeutic. Designed to moisturize and maintain softness to even the driest of hands Palm Sunflower and Safflower Seed Oils lock in moisture to protect throughout the day. A proprietary organic herb blend of Calendula Chamomile and more work to smooth skin texture and replenish hydration.ullia hrefhttps//bit.ly/2wqWJjJClean Beauty/a products are free of sulfates phthalates and parabens./liliWeb ID 904039/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kat Burki Hand Therapy!
Alice S.
FL
Purchased at: bluemercury
This is a fantastic hand cream. Definitely pricey but also one of the most hydrating I've found. If you struggle with cracked hands, this is worth trying!
Melissa K.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ THE BEST!!! Love 💕 ❤️💗💘 incredible consistency and generously sized! ⭐️💕⭐️💕⭐️💕⭐️💕⭐️💕⭐️
61 Bainbridge Lane  P.
Palm Coast, FL
I got a deluxe sample of this mask, so I could sample it several times. Really left my skin feeling clean and soft. It also looked more radiant. Easy to apply and not super messy. Not an overpowering scent either.

Looking for your answer?