Kasugai Lychee Gummy Candy 1.76 oz

by Kasugai

These lychee Kasugai gummy candies are not your ordinary gummies. Each individually-wrapped Kasugai gummy features real lychee flavor and has a pleasant aroma. These gummies make a sweet after-dinner treat or a tasty mid-day snack. Can't get enough gummies? Sample other varieties of Kasugai gummy - each one is made from real fruit juice for optimum deliciousness.

Sugar, corn syrup, gelatin, d-sorbitol, citric acid, milk calcium, pectin, concentrated litchi juice, artificial flavor, palm oil, glycerin fatty acid ester.

Anyone know where can I find this?
What’s the source of the gelatin/are they vegetarian/halal??
Are these any good?
Start your review of Kasugai Lychee Gummy Candy 1.76 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Grace E.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm so glad that these gummies are catching on! These lychee things are some of the most luscious gummies EVER. Some of my other favorite flavors are muscat, peach, and Ramune (Japanese soda)! I believe you can find most flavors on Amazon, but if you have an international supermarket anywhere near you, I'd recommend going to explore!
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG!!!!! I used to devour these things in college!!! Haven’t seen them or had them in years. They are sooooooo yummy! Must find them again!
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
So good these gummy‘s are so soft with the slate little powdery coding when you first put in your mouth but they are so strongly tasting of lychee and are very very sweet I highly recommend giving this a try if you’re a lychee fan you’re gonna love this
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
Love lychee candy. love lychee in drinks. sweet but not owhelming good snack with a different pleaseant taste
emily H.
As a kid going to the grocery store meant I get to pick out at least one candy and when I want gummies this is what I reach for ! Move over hibari (spelt wrong I think) this is much better !
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Kasugai Lychee Gummy Candy 1.76 oz uploaded by Ella P.
Tasty as heck, a bit pricey for the amount you get. I got mine randomly at Spenser’s while getting a gift for my niece. Not sure if I will but again
Nicole P.
grove city
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've tried them once, so take the review with a grain of salt.. but I remember them to be the best gummies I had ever had. They're individually wrapped which threw me for a loop at first, but I'm glad they did, or I'd probably sit there and eat the whole bag in no time.
danny S.
Wichita, KS
I'm so glad these are gaining popularity ! I have been eating these candies since I was a little kid! They're inexpensive which makes them even better ! Every time in at the Asian market Im on the lookout for these !
luciana C.
Dallas, TX
This candy is really good and refreshing. I never tried lychee before. But the taste of the candy is really good.
Victoria P.
Concord, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
So yummy! I purchased these from an asian grocery store about 20 minutes away from me. It's so good, and not expensive. I'd say that these range from 2.50-3.50. I think it really depends on which market you get it from. I definitely recommend!