BY KASUGAI

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The most flavorful delicious addictive gummy love these they are a little sweet but full of juicy Lychee flavor. They are chewy but soft and every gummy comes individually wrapped so you won’t eat the whole bag. These are not expensive I usually get them at the Japanese market but you can order them online.
Nicole D.
Prospect park, pa
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've tried them once, so take the review with a grain of salt.. but I remember them to be the best gummies I had ever had. They're individually wrapped which threw me for a loop at first, but I'm glad they did, or I'd probably sit there and eat the whole bag in no time.
Trinity N.
Cupertino, CA
These are some of the best gummies available. I get them at Daiso but they should be at any Asian market. They’re soft and juicy and have such a delicious flavor. The only thing is that I wish there were more gummies in each package.
Wai Lok C.
Growing up, I've tried a lot of different flavors from Kasugai brand. However, my favorite flavor of all time is Lychee. You can really taste the lychee when you eat it and it's not too overtly sweet and you can pop them in your mouth like it's jelly beans. The texture is nice and consistent with jelly candy. I would recommend people to try this if they can find it in their local supermarket or candy store!
Lindsey H.
I love lychee to begin with because its so sweet. These do a really good job at capturing the flavor with no bitterness. Its super cheap but not easy to find,we have to order it online. But its well worth it because its always a huge hit at gathering or hanging out with friends
Megan U.
Clemson, SC
I buy almost anything lychee that I can find since I live in SC and we NEVER get lychees. I love the smell, the taste.... When I found these in World Market, I snatched them off the shelf. While I'm not a fan of gummy candies (I prefer hard or chewy), these are delicious. They taste just like a lychee candy should and impart that unique floral/fruity flavor. Highly recommend.
Victoria P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
So yummy! I purchased these from an asian grocery store about 20 minutes away from me. It's so good, and not expensive. I'd say that these range from 2.50-3.50. I think it really depends on which market you get it from. I definitely recommend!
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are pretty expensive. But so good. I love lychee flavored ones and green apple. Especially the real fuit of lychee is amazing. I love getting these at asian markets. What is funny is that walmart and target now carry these. I love how they are individually wrapped so i don't eat them all. It won't be easy for me to eat them all.
Chelsea W.
These are so luscious. Lychee has a floral flavor and these candies really let the natural flavor shine. Always soft and gummy with a squishy yet firm gel consistency these are unmatched in quality. Try the kiwi flavor too while you're at it! I find these at Asian markets and every so often places like vintage stock have these.
danny s.
Wichita, KS
I'm so glad these are gaining popularity ! I have been eating these candies since I was a little kid! They're inexpensive which makes them even better ! Every time in at the Asian market Im on the lookout for these !
Ashley C.
New Bedford, MA
Where can I find these?
Joselyne F.
Where can you buy them?
Britanie R.
Little Rock, AR
Where can I find them and are they organic?
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where can I find these little wonders? I love lychee so I imagine candy would be great lol.
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
Are they any different from other gum candies available in the market?