Kasugai Japanese Fruit Gummy Candy Kiwi uploaded by Kimberley D.

BY KASUGAI

LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Have not ever had kiwi gummies would love trying these in a upcoming Voxbox that would be awesome I love fruit flavored candy most so automatically I'd like to try these
Kayla H.
Oh my gosh... I've had the apple flavored ones and they are so tasty. They're the best tasting apple gummy or artificial apple product that I've ever had. I was expecting them to be moderately good, at best, but when I was handed one and ate it I was blown away by how good they actually tasted. I had some other flavor that was also super good. I think it was grape. It was also way better than I expected. I hate grape jelly and most grape flavored things, but the grape flavored gummies by these guys is so good I ate like half the bag while my husband was at work. He came home and was like, "Where'd they go?!"
Morgan B.
Ingleside, Il
I got these from World Market. I wanted to try them because instead of the usual "gummy" candy packaging, these had pictures of real fruit on them. They are delicious! The kiwi turned out to be my favorite but the strawberry is also better than any other strawberry flavored gummy I have tried. Both have pretty spot-on realistic flavors and are smoothly textured. I pick up a package every time I go to world market!
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite Kasugai gummy flavor, it even has little kiwi seeds in it for some fun texture. Tasted just like kiwi, and they come in lottle individually wrapped packages to share with your pals.
Brisa R.
Santa Maria, CA
These are individually wrapped, and like with all Kasugai you can smell these outside the bag before you even open the individual pieces. 💜 They have a sweet juicy taste and are pillow soft. These also come with tiny black seeds from the kiwi fruit pulp.
Uwa G.
Staten Island, NY
These gummy candies bring back memories. I used to eat these when I was a kid, but not much now that I'm older. I'm not a fan of gummy r soft candies, but these are very good. I only see them sell it in Asian supermarkets.
Sammie L.
They are shaped as small circular gummies. They have lots of different flavors (not just the two in the picture) My favorite is the mango, but I don't know, maybe I just like mango.
Alana W.
These bring back my childhood memories, they have many types of fruit flavors and recently i saw a couple of new flavors in my local Asian supermarket, I hope to try them some day.
tori w.
Cincinnati, OH
I like these although I'm not sure how good they are for you. I always think to myself there better then potato chips. Plus they have more flavors in case you don't care for these.
Opal S.
I recently bought this snack, and honestly, it was pretty darn good. There are usually tons of flavors but influenster really helped me make the first move and try the kiwi and melon flavors. There were good. Slightly chewy and sweet. Might buy again. Really good.
Ashley P.
Mentor, OH
How interesting where do you get these?
Nautica M.
Columbus, OH
How do these taste, do they have or taste like a kiwi?
Wendy G.
So I've never had this but they look amazing anybody know where I can get this ?
Mariya 8.
This looks like something I would love. Where is it sold?
Jenny M.