BY KASUGAI

Enjoy the delicious peach flavor and sweet aroma in every wrap of soft and juicy Kasugai Gummy candies. All Oishi Japanese Gummies are made with real fruit juice - don't forget to try all the different flavors!

SUKI L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG this is my favorite snack of all times!! I love peach flavor a lot and I like it with any snack. Also I super love Gummy candies and this Japanese brand is my favorite for gummys. I can finish one bag in one day when it comes to addiction.
Lisa K.
This is my favorite gummy candy. I always buy it to pass out to my friends. It has such a good flavor and it is not too sweet. I think it is the perfect snack or treat to nibble on.
Janina C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These snacks are really really good! I've seen some at my local grocery but most of the best flavors are actually at the asian markets. These are great for a quick sweet treat.
Mellanee L.
YUM! Such great peach flavor I love these. I also enjoy the melon flavor. Great snack / sweet to pick up out of your asian isle at your local grocery store.
Stephanie C.
Never tried this stuff before but I do love peaches and it sounds extremely interesting... So next time I'm out and see this imma get it...
Amber L.
Madison, WI
Super good! I love the texture as well as the taste. This flavor is one if my favorites because it actually tastes like peach.
Nautica M.
Reynoldsburg , OH
I now there's not a lot on the bag but these sound like they would be really good and I love peach flavor candy.
Cayla C.
Wynnewood, PA
Love the peach, they are similar to peach rings minus all the sugar topping.
Jolia C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Another Japan brand candy Favorite, it's circular and you has a color like a peach, and nice and tasty like a peach, and when you open the package you get greeted with this lovely peach scent.

I prefer this over the mass amount of gummy candies I have tasted in my lifetime. It not only smells nice, it taste's great as well.

Some candies just has the sugary sweetness, and the flavor gets dulled out by it, but this candy has the right balance of sweetness and flavor.
Joyce I.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy is so good!! If you like peach, you'll love this candy. the flavour is amazing and is so chewy
Kalleigh G.
are these as good as peach rings?