BY KASUGAI

• These look super yummy! where can I find them? 1 Answers
Paige W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These, quite simply, are the perfect gummy. The texture is soft but just chewy enough without having to look like a dog shaking a steak around. The flavor is juicy and sweet with an amazing bright grape flavor - this is not your generic inorganic and inaccurate purple "grape" taste. This is like popping fresh grapes into your mouth, I also highly recommend the other grape flavor available as these are the best and most accurate grape candies I have ever had. Would give 10 stars if i could!
P.S. These are individually wrapped, which helps with eating wayyyy too many of these at one time
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
In My family we get these tummies cause they are the best we don't have them all the time but when we get them they are filled with flavor and so so so good just juicy and better then a gummie bear but these candies pop ummm great taste thank you !!!
Kyra R.
Westfield, MA
I love love love these they make a great sweet snack when your craving sweetness
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
These are fun gummy candies. The Ezaki Glico Kasugai Grape And Pineapple Gummy Candies have a nice taste and are individually wrapped to make them easier to transport.
Victoria R.
I love these, they have an amazing texture and flavor. they are very hard to find, but when you do find them it just makes them taste so much better.
Selina H.
Reinholds, PA
This candy actually tastes like grapes, which isn't a thing you can often say about grape flavored candy! Yummy and fun!
Brisa R.
Santa Maria, CA
Muscat is a grape variety which has been popular for centuries as a table grape and for wine making. In these gummies you won't find that cheap artificial grape flavoring so if you purchase a bag to try keep that in mind before you eat them. They are delicious and much more satisfying than your average grape chewy candy. I would give it all 5 stars but the "Grade this product" isn't working on this review.
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC
Individually wrapped but overall they do have a great flavor and the texture isn't too chewy or too hard.
A R.
I love these. I always have my husband bring them home for me when he goes to the Asian market. They are individually wrapped in the bag. It's great if you want to throw a few in your purse for later, or if the bag is open the rest will stay fresh. The candy is a little round gummi. It tastes sweet, but not over poweringly so. I love grapes and I love the grape flavor. The pineapple is delicious as well, but I am partial to the grape flavor.
Kai F.
Awesome candies, I'm always picking them up when I go to my local F.Y.E. and they're soooo addictive. Some of the best gummies I've ever had!
T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
These look super yummy! where can I find them?