Kashi™ Sun-Up Coconut™ Organic Breakfast Super Blend Smoothie Mix 10-1.41 oz. Packets

BY KASHI

Kashi™ Organic Breakfast Super Blends are crafted to give you delicious & diverse nutrition from organic whole foods in a convenient smoothie. see more...

Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
Love love love my kashi cereal! I have tried a few different kinds and this one is my favorite! So good! Great price and great quality! I will continue to buy because everyone in my household likes it!
Ludmilla T.
Philadelphia, PA
We can make several drinks with this smoothre, I love all, this flavor is my favorite, it is not good to consume natural things
Sabrine A.
Sylvania
I love that this is organic and really yummy at the same time I can always count on this brand to have healthy ingredients
Terra G.
I need an easy breakfast as a mom. These are super yummy even by themselves or in a smoothie or protein shake.
Anna T.
Little Ness , Shrewsbury, Shropshire, Adcote School
Amazing smoothie mix! I love it so much and I have my friend a bit to try and she ordered it as well! So yummy and healthy! Less calories compared to other brands. I recommend it to anyone that wants to try !
Isso é ótimo , mas ainda não usei , pesquisei sobre a marca e gostei de como eles trabalham e ansioso para usar e indica.
asmaajalani A.
Sousse
Yummy and Delicious i really like it it's tasty i buy it all the time i think it is great one fo health gives power