Kashi™ Rise & Shine Vanilla™ Flavor Organic Breakfast Super Blend Smoothie Mix 10-1.41 oz. Packets

BY KASHI

Kashi™ Organic Breakfast Super Blends are crafted to give you delicious & diverse nutrition from organic whole foods in a convenient smoothie. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alexandria K.
I add this on my smoothie every morning ! It has good flavor and it goes great with most berries for a little extra flavor . It's a little more expensive than a generic brand but a lot more healthier so definitely worth the money .
Sabrina S.
This is such an easy and quick way to start off your morning. I love to add this into smoothies in the morning with other fruits and veggies. This is perfect to just keep in your pantry and make every morning.
Christina D.
Holly, MI
I'm not a huge smoothie person. But this product makes smoothies much easier to drink. I like how it's an easy to understand product. The flavor is pretty good. I would only recommend to those who like smoothies.
Andrea A.
Not my favorite flavor but i am willing to give other flavors a try! I love kashi brand, i love the kashi bars! They are my to go snacks
Jenna E.
Dewitt, MI
Super great smoothies to make for breakfast. These have all the good nutrition to keep me full and focused.
Hanna M.
bowling green
Love these. Want one right now. Can eat every day. Good texture. Tastes great. Recommend them
Jennifer H.
Paradise, NL
Prettttty ok but you would expect more for the price. if i am paying this much in expect there to be more flavor