Kashi™ Cocoa Awakening™ Organic Breakfast Super Blend Smoothie Mix 10-1.58 oz. Packets

BY KASHI

Kashi™ Organic Breakfast Super Blends are crafted to give you delicious & diverse nutrition from organic whole foods in a convenient smoothie. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brielle H.
Nothing better in the morning when you are craving donuts and coffee but can turn to a healthier, sweet substitute!!! So yummy for breakfast or even a night time snack!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else and THIS taste delicious flavors they
Casey B.
Really wanted to like this but it unfortunately wasn't my favorite. The taste of it was kind of plain and left my mouth feeling chalky.
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Kateri R.
Eldersburg, Maryland
I'm not a fan I use my protien powders with greens in them and I have plain greens powders as well and this smoothie blend did not cut it for me. As a health nut who tries every health product this has got to be one of the bad ones
Samahara A.
texas
Lo amo! Me gusta! Comer sin preocupaciones si estas haciendo ejercicio es muy bueno! Recomiendo esta marca