BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "It tastes amazing and kept me full." in 1 review
Chelsi T.
Charlotte
Our family loves almost anything from Kashi, and this granola is so yummy and perfect for a healthy breakfast. Great start to a busy day. They can be a little pricey but I believe it's worth the extra money to sustain a healthy diet.
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC
This cereal is one of my favorites, hands down. I love the crunch that the walnuts add, and the way that the milk softens the black currants to perfection is incredible. Just a small bowl of this cereal keeps me full all morning. As a vegetarian, I need a breakfast that's high in Omega 3's and gives me the nutrition I need to get through the day, and this cereal does it for me.

Unfortunately, it is $4 a box, which almost made me give it a B. However, it's frequently on sale, and I get a lot of coupons from Kashi delivered to my inbox, so it is possible for me to buy this cereal even when my budget is restricted. I hope that more stores start carrying this cereal; currently, I can only find it at my local Target store and have to go without when they are out of stock.
Sara D.
Reno, NV
This is probably one of my all-time favorite cereals! I had almost forgotten it existed before I saw it on this site, since my local stores no longer carry it. It tastes amazing and kept me full. The currants provided just enough sweetness to have my daughter asking for bites of it. Please come back to Reno, Kashi U. I love you.
Theresa A.
Toronto, OH
I would buy this cereal more often if it were cheaper, because it's seriously delicious and I love that it has so many healthy ingredients!!
Dee D.
Taste greatand my students love yhrm also. They are healthy and tasty too. I like how they ate all natural.
Julia S.
Elkhart
Produto bom e saudável, recomendo é voltaria a comprar, ótimo sabor e preço não tão caro
Salma Z.
Djerba Midoun
One of the best organic food products I've ever tried. Their Granola Bars are really good for when you're in a rush in the morning or when you need a snack through the day. It's portable and delicious. I'm satisfied, however people on a diet like me should consume it in moderation.