BY KASHI #1 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Everyone Loves The Goodness Of Warm Waffles – And Now You Can Love Their Nutrition, Too! Kashi® Waffles Are Made With Our Heritage Blend Of Seven Whole Grains.

We Mix Our Signature Blend Into A Batter, Add Really, Juicy Blueberries, Then Pour Into Real Waffle Irons For A Waffle That Is Light And Fluffy On The Inside, And Toasted To A Golden Brown Crisp On The Outside. Plus Real Berries!

What's More, Our Waffles Have Whole Grains And Fiber, And Are Delicious In So Many Different Ways. Try Topping With Fresh Fruit, Real Maple Syrup Or Even Almond Butter For A Nutty Twist.

Ingredients :

Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Wild Blueberries, Kashi Seven Whole Grain Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat), Oat Fiber, Cracked Grain Flour (Rye, Wheat Bran, Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Barley, Millet), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Dried Cane Syrup, Ground Flax Seed, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum.

Contains : Wheat And Soy Ingredients

Brisban R.
Allendale , MI
I love how simple these are to make in the morning but I do find they can either get a little dry or a little soggy. They have good flavors and I don’t feel bad for eating them. I used to eat them every day but I like to switch up my breakfast routine every once and a while. But over all a good item and a lots healthier than alternatives in comparison to frozen waffles.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I LOVE these waffles. They’re so easy to make and I like that I can make them when I’m in a hurry. The flavor is great and they don’t need anything on them, but I often do add butter. I like the fact that they aren’t high in calories or sugar, which is often the case with frozen waffles. The price is great as well.
Erica M.
Baltimore
I LOVE these waffles! Used to buy the large box from costco and eat them for breakfast, snack, dinner, etc. They taste great toasted with some bananas and peanut butter on top, but also taste good straight out of the freezer! Have not been able to find them at costco in a while, but look for them every time I go there!
Angel N.
Very good Very great product im very picky I try items out first before shopping for more I sample things especially if I have the option to do so I'm very picky so if I like something I consider it a great product I recommend just about anything especially if I know for facts it's good I love anything with blue berry
Christina G.
I am always looking for healthy breakfasts that are quick, tasty, and healthy. Although  i try to not eat a lot of carbs in the morning, these are filling and full of grains and healthy things that i really like. They tastes great plain too, which is great because i don't have to add syrup.
Belinda D.
Memphis
I tried these Kashi 7 Blueberry All Natural Waffles when I was visiting my daughter. I think they are a bit pricey and she purchased them at HEB in TX. This was my first time trying these out and they were ok but I like their cereal and breakfast bars a lot better.
Alice H.
Winston, OR
I use these in the morning, they are flavorful and easy to use. Don’t really buy these often but good for a treat. I wouldn’t consider these the best tasting but they are healthier than many others in the aisles in comparison. Not to mention easier on me as a mom!!
Jocelyn B.
fairfield, CA
These waffles are so good! This is a great way to get in some great nutrients and to enjoy something that tastes great! I love the blueberry flavor because it has the perfect sweetness to it. These are definitely affordable and you'll love every bite of it!
Miranda V.
I loooooove these so much! These are by far the best breakfast item i buy when I'm at the store and i buy them almost every grocery trip. Makes for a quick fast breakfast!
Gina C.
Lynchburg, VA
Love these waffles. So tasty! Love pairing them with maple syrup and whipped cream. I love how easy these are! I just put them in the pop up toaster and they are done in minutes. Full of whole grains and available at most local grocery stores. I got mine at Target and definitely will be going back!
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I've been wanting to try kashi waffles are they worth getting??
Are they really good?
Nicole I.
Kashi® Waffles Blueberry Where can I purchase these in Canada?