Kashi® Waffles, Blueberry

If fluffy waffles made with wild blueberries, our signature 7 whole grains, and ground flax seeds sound good to you, then you’ll want to try our Blueberry Waffles. A treat for both your taste buds and your body, these kick off mornings (or afternoon snacks!) the right way. - Non-GMO Project Verified- Vegan

Are thet good cause really want the try them
Are they good??
Are they really good?
Start your review of Kashi® Waffles, Blueberry!
How would you rate this product?
Hailee L.
Milton, NH
So yummy! Not dry, and very tastey! When having for breakfast, I have to try and not eat the whole box! Not only are they yummy, they are super healthy as well! I would totally buy these waffles again!
Giuliana V.
Yummy and healthy. Good for anyone on a diet or working out or just trying to lead a healthier life style. I buy these at any grocery store or supermarket
jennifer B.
Doral, FL
Kashi Blueberry Waffles have blueberries are baked right in and are a delicious way to greet the day. Everyone loves the goodness of warm waffles, and now you can love their nutrition, too! Kashi Waffles are made with our heritage blend of Seven Whole Grains. We mix our signature blend into a batter, add really, juicy blueberries,
Noemi B.
Morgan Hill, CA
I like them! I prefer the natural waffles! But it’s ok! The flavor is good, good price!
Lixa S.
Tracy, CA
This are a little dry and they require a lot of butter and syrup to be able to eat them.
sasha D.
Whitehall, PA
These waffles are so yummy! I first tried these after loving the Kashi granola bars so much and after seeing them I knew they would be just as delicious and I was right! Blueberry is my favorite flavor so far that I have tried. They are a little bit more expensive then the store brand, but are absolutely worth the extra money.
Jaclyn H.
Brookings, OR
These are edible. I wouldn't repurchase but these are ok. They are good with a lot of Strawberries on top but I wouldn't recommend.
Mia R.
These are milk free and perfect for my 1 year old who has a cow’s milk allergy. He eats one of these waffles almost every morning. I love that I discovered these waffles!!
Miranda V.
Huntington , WV
2,867 reviews
I loooooove these so much! These are by far the best breakfast item i buy when I'm at the store and i buy them almost every grocery trip. Makes for a quick fast breakfast!
Brisban R.
Allendale , MI
I love how simple these are to make in the morning but I do find they can either get a little dry or a little soggy. They have good flavors and I don’t feel bad for eating them. I used to eat them every day but I like to switch up my breakfast routine every once and a while. But over all a good item and a lots healthier than alternatives in comparison to frozen waffles.