Kashi® Waffles 7 Grain uploaded by Megi N.Kashi® Waffles 7 Grain uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY KASHI #9 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Everyone Loves The Goodness Of Warm Waffles – And Now You Can Love Their Nutrition, Too! Kashi® Waffles Are Made With Our Heritage Blend Of Seven Whole Grains.

We Mix Our Signature Blend Into A Batter, Then Pour Into Real Waffle Irons For A Waffle That Is Light And Fluffy On The Inside, And Toasted To A Golden Brown Crisp On The Outside.

What's More, Our Waffles Have Whole Grains And Fiber, And Are Delicious In So Many Different Ways. Try Topping With Fresh Fruit, Honey Or Even Almond Butter For A Nutty Twist.

Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Kashi Seven Whole Grain Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat), Oat Fiber, Cracked Grain Flour (Rye, Wheat Bran, Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Barley, Millet), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Dried Cane Syrup, Ground Flax Seed, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum.

Contains: Soy And Wheat Ingredients.

Kashi® Waffles 7 Grain
  • "I use them with peanut butter and strawberry preserves to make a quick grab and go breakfast sandwich when I am on the run." in 1 review
Bella C.
Seattle, WA
Yum! In undergrad, there was this health fridge that mostly had gf and vegan foods in it and once they had these waffles and I remember getting so excited I found this GEM of a breakfast food there after eating oatmeal with frozen fruit for weeks! Waffles are so satisfying and delicious and these ones are somewhat healthy compared to conventional waffles. They were super tasty and filling too!
Carly E.
Greenfield, IN
We are a big fan of these waffles in our household.  I love the fact that they are a more natural food.  We eat these probably twice a week and we are a repeat costumer.  They can be a bit pricey if not on sale but I usually catch them on sale.  We top it with pure maple syrup!
Hayley B.
Caldwell, TX
These waffles are sweet and you really don't have to add anything else to them unless you want to. I have bought these on multiple occasions and each time they were cheap. I would recommend to anyone that just loves waffles minus all the artificial stuff in the others.
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I don't always have time to eat healthy so when I am running late I love to put my kashi waffles into the toaster so they are ready when I am. They are very healthy and flavorful. I have just started purchasing them and I definitely would recommend them for anyone on the go trying to eat right
Allegra J.
Breakfast is hard as a vegan! I love when companies make vegan friendly products that our carnivorous friends can also enjoy. These waffles are great with some earth balance or syrup and even with Peanut butter, bananas, and cinnamon. Must try!
Christine B.
misoula
You can always count on Kashi to put on a great product that is super healthy. Pros is that there is nothing wrong with the brand or anything the Cons the price. The waffles are great and worry free for dieters. I would and have recommended this brand to all my friends and family.
Rachelle S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love Kashi!  These waffles come in a convienient package and are so easy to make.  The great thing is that it includes whole grains and is a much healthier version of frozen waffles!  They tast really good and keep my family looking forward to breakfast.
Natalie A.
montrose california
So delicious and so healthy for you! I feel as if I'm at four seasons eating these waffles. So much qaulity and pure taste with nothing but natural ingridents. Great pricing range and the value tops any other waffle. I definitely recommend to others!
Danielle B.
Winston-Salem
My husband and I have been trying to eat healthier lately and we came across these so we thought we would give them a try and we LOVED them! They tasted great and filled us up and satisfied that waffle craving!
Tania H.
St Petersburg, FL
These are yummy waffles, which taste almost like homemade! It is a convenient and fast to cook type of breakfast. I also like the ingredients, they are no artificial ingredients. I recommend everyone to try these yummy thing!
dkfbsdj d.
Do they taste good?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Are these gluten free? Also, are there any products similar to this that are gluten free if these aren't?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
have never tried these and looking for something different...are they nice?