BY KASHI

Everyone Loves The Goodness Of Warm Waffles – And Now You Can Love Their Nutrition, Too! Kashi® Waffles Are Made With Our Heritage Blend Of Seven Whole Grains.

We Mix Our Signature Blend Into A Batter, Then Pour Into Real Waffle Irons For A Waffle That Is Light And Fluffy On The Inside, And Toasted To A Golden Brown Crisp On The Outside.

What's More, Our Waffles Have Whole Grains And Fiber, And Are Delicious In So Many Different Ways. Try Topping With Fresh Fruit, Honey Or Even Almond Butter For A Nutty Twist.

Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Kashi Seven Whole Grain Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat), Oat Fiber, Cracked Grain Flour (Rye, Wheat Bran, Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Barley, Millet), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Dried Cane Syrup, Ground Flax Seed, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Soy Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum.

Contains: Soy And Wheat Ingredients.

Kashi® Waffles 7 Grain
  • "I use them with peanut butter and strawberry preserves to make a quick grab and go breakfast sandwich when I am on the run." in 1 review
Carly E.
Greenfield, IN
We are a big fan of these waffles in our household.  I love the fact that they are a more natural food.  We eat these probably twice a week and we are a repeat costumer.  They can be a bit pricey if not on sale but I usually catch them on sale.  We top it with pure maple syrup!
Natalie A.
montrose california
So delicious and so healthy for you! I feel as if I'm at four seasons eating these waffles. So much qaulity and pure taste with nothing but natural ingridents. Great pricing range and the value tops any other waffle. I definitely recommend to others!
Tania H.
St Petersburg, FL
These are yummy waffles, which taste almost like homemade! It is a convenient and fast to cook type of breakfast. I also like the ingredients, they are no artificial ingredients. I recommend everyone to try these yummy thing!
Kelsey K.
Fond du Lac, WI
Super delicious, the texture is amazing. The flavor is so strong and I never want it to end. I will continue to buy this. The price is not bad as well. I love the smell when I open the package. Delicious!
Amanda R.
Cleveland
Kashi waffles are the only waffles allowed in my home , apart from them tasting amazing they are crazy healthy . Everyone in my house loves them and keep a constant supply.
Joanne T.
Brevard, NC
There waffles are absolutely amazing. They are quick and convenient for busy mornings. They taste great with chicken and waffles. I would definitely recommend these.
Angelle S.
Spanish Fort, AL
My son loves these! He eats these all throughout the work week. He just started being a picky eater but he will still eat these like candy. We are a repeated consumer. We will definitely be buying these until he gets tired of them
Molly M.
Boaz, AL
Waffles on mos days are my go to breakfast, but I did not enjoy the feeling I would get after eating them. I then discovered that there were such things as healthy waffles and absolutely loved them. Kashi's natural waffles are the perfect breakfast item. Not only do I not feel so sluggish afterwards, but I feel great in knowing I nourahied my body in a healthy way.
Amy B.
These are amazing. They have a nice flavor. Crisp up great in the toaster. Hearty and delicious. Much better than competitor. WHen I don't have time to make waffles, I buy these. Peanut butter and syrup and I'm good to go.
Cassandra M.
I've been eating these waffles everyday for the past few weeks-they are so good! The only thing is in order to get them to crisp up I have to use the bagel setting on my toaster. I also love the blueberry ones!
dkfbsdj d.
Do they taste good?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Are these gluten free? Also, are there any products similar to this that are gluten free if these aren't?
MK R.
Chloe G.
Folkestone
have never tried these and looking for something different...are they nice?