BY KASHI

Kashi® Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bars.
10 bars.
The seven whole grain company.
Help yourself to good-for-you goodies! With wholesome, natural ingredients, our chewy bars make snacking satisfying and delicious.
No high fructose corn syrup.
All natural. see more...

Amina M.
Cicero, NY
Since my recent health kick, I was looking for a decent trail mix granola bar that wasn't packed with sugary ingredients. These kashi trail mix bars are normally $3-$3.50 a box and do go on sale from time to time. They are very filling, and not too sweet. They do the job!
Alexis B.
I really love these granola bars by Kashi. They're healthy and tasty (I found the cereal to be bland). I'll buy them every few months. They've got a great taste and I like how they're not too big.
Claudia D.
Mcallen, TX
These are my absolute favorite granola bars. I was looking for some health and nutritious granola bars and found these. I tried them and they're delicious!! Need to buy some more.
Tiffany S.
McMinnville
These high fiber, low calorie bars taste great. The ingredients are pretty well mixed throughout the bar however it could use a little more cranberry.
Beth S.
Washington, PA
I think these are very healthy, filling granola bars.  I find them to be pricey, but will buy when they are on sale.
Mary A.
These don't have corn syrup which is a huge plus. Also they taste good and inexpensive compared to other brands.
Amanda K.
Corp Christi, TX
Great after school snack. It is super tasty and full of amazing ingredients. Perfectly priced as well.
yessenia  l.
Cutler Bay, FL
A healthy alternative instead of getting other choices this is a great healthy choice to start your morning especially if you're going to have a more healthier balanced diet
Alyssa S.
These are my favorite granola bars! They are delicious and a filling snack.
Ki R.
I pretty much lived on these in college. They were breakfast every day. They have a little of everything to get your day started, with fruit, nuts and seeds. They have just enough sweet and only a few calories.