BY KASHI #61 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Let Your Taste Buds Hit The Trail With Our Sweet And Salty Chewy Trail Mix Bar Made With Nuts, Seeds And Delicious, Ripe Fruit. Always Seeking To Improve, We Sought Out To Make A Better Tasting Bar And Use Less Ingredients Because Sometimes Simple Is Better, And In This Case, We Hope You Think So Too.

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Brown Rice Flour, Oat Fiber, Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Seeds, Raisins, Glycerin, Cranberries, Cane Syrup, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness, Peanut Flour.

• I like kashi products,but any other brands that promote h...2 Answers
  • Are these bars filling? Is there enough ingredients?7 Answers
  • Are these bars Gluten Free?4 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
I’ve only tried these once but I really liked them. They didn’t disappoint me at all. They’re not as cheap as other brands but they’re not really expensive either. I bought mine from Walmart and they’re a nice healthy snack.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a very good brand that offers good products. I think you get more for your money with this particular granola bar even though it is slightly pricier. The trail mix and it is very tasty and I like to eat these while I’m on the go for a little fill up
Laura S.
Bangor
This is good too it’s awesome I lov i and I like how it taste it is awesome and I love it and it’s great and so good I love it it tase to good it’s healthy too I love it and it’s awesome product !!!!!!!
Mel A.
I love these! I will put these in my purse for a snack. When I really get hungry or I'm on the run. I just grab one. I buy these frequently. I like them better than Quaker or other brands. They taste oh! So good. I like trail mix.
Latia R.
The kashi bars are one of my favorite granola bars! They are great for breakfast or a snack!! They are a bit healthier than other garnola bars and have a great taste. Would recommend to others
Amber C.
Sheboygan
We all love this flavor...they are so Yummy and all natural no unnecessary ingredients ...we grab one of these and a hot cup of coffee and our hunger is satisfied for hours on end...we will buy again and again....
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
I love these bars because they’re almost like a cheaper alternative to kind bars. They include whole pieces of nuts in their bars and it’s surprisingly filling and low calorie for What it is. If you’ve tried their cereals, the baseline flavor is quite similar so I would recommend if you like their cereals.
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
My kids like these as an after school snack. I like the crunch that comes from whole nuts. The flavor is nice without being too sweet. Will continue to purchase.
Diana N.
One sticky, nutty, sweet granola trail mix bar. great snack to bring with you on a short hike, fills you up just enough to keep on with your hike and a little boost of sugar. Be prepared to also chew A LOT! The nuts in this are whole and hard so chew chew chew.
Chelsey S.
Locke, NY
These are good granola bars for energy and to grab on the go. Easy to pack for lunches. The packaging is nice. Good flavor, but also a little bland. Healthy and sugar content is pretty low. I do recommend to anyone looking for a energizing granola bar.
Shannon M.
Barrie, ON
Are these bars filling? Is there enough ingredients?
Shelby N.
Dutton, Ontario
Are these bars Gluten Free?
Jessica M.
Pasadena, TX
I like kashi products,but any other brands that promote healthy snacking?