BY KASHI #59 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Let Your Taste Buds Hit The Trail With Our Sweet And Salty Chewy Trail Mix Bar Made With Nuts, Seeds And Delicious, Ripe Fruit. Always Seeking To Improve, We Sought Out To Make A Better Tasting Bar And Use Less Ingredients Because Sometimes Simple Is Better, And In This Case, We Hope You Think So Too.

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Brown Rice Flour, Oat Fiber, Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Seeds, Raisins, Glycerin, Cranberries, Cane Syrup, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness, Peanut Flour.

• I like kashi products,but any other brands that promote h...2 Answers
  • Are these bars filling? Is there enough ingredients?7 Answers
  • Are these bars Gluten Free?4 Answers
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
I’ve only tried these once but I really liked them. They didn’t disappoint me at all. They’re not as cheap as other brands but they’re not really expensive either. I bought mine from Walmart and they’re a nice healthy snack.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a very good brand that offers good products. I think you get more for your money with this particular granola bar even though it is slightly pricier. The trail mix and it is very tasty and I like to eat these while I’m on the go for a little fill up
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I am a huge granola bar eater in these definitely surpassed my expectations they were super chewy and soft and easy to digest. Would definitely recommend if you’re someone who is constantly on the go & looking for quick easy snacks to eat
لميسة  .
queens
I absolutely love this granola bars because I don’t like the crunchy ones. As it’s chewy it’s easy for me to eat it while not getting it all over the place. I always carry it with me. Good source of nutrition.
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Love the texture and the taste! It’s a great snack for at home, at the office, or on the go! Loaded with such great flavor, I find myself craving it as a nice sweet snack during the day. Price is very affordable
Marissa G.
Colton, CA
These are my go to snack bars. You get way better quality and way better ingredients. It’s just a healthier choice all around and you’re paying the same amount as the unhealthier brands packed with sugar. I recommend this honest brand every time.
Laura S.
Bangor
This is good too it’s awesome I lov i and I like how it taste it is awesome and I love it and it’s great and so good I love it it tase to good it’s healthy too I love it and it’s awesome product !!!!!!!
Mel A.
I love these! I will put these in my purse for a snack. When I really get hungry or I'm on the run. I just grab one. I buy these frequently. I like them better than Quaker or other brands. They taste oh! So good. I like trail mix.
Latia R.
The kashi bars are one of my favorite granola bars! They are great for breakfast or a snack!! They are a bit healthier than other garnola bars and have a great taste. Would recommend to others
Jess R.
Raleigh
I love the granola bars they are the best. I always purchase when they are on sale. I usually always purchase from Target or Food Lion. Very affordable and you will not be disappointed.
Shannon M.
Barrie, ON
Are these bars filling? Is there enough ingredients?
Shelby N.
Dutton, Ontario
Are these bars Gluten Free?
Jessica M.
Pasadena, TX
I like kashi products,but any other brands that promote healthy snacking?