Kashi® Trail Mix Chewy Granola Bars uploaded by Astrid U.

BY KASHI #42 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Let Your Taste Buds Hit The Trail With Our Sweet And Salty Chewy Trail Mix Bar Made With Nuts, Seeds And Delicious, Ripe Fruit. Always Seeking To Improve, We Sought Out To Make A Better Tasting Bar And Use Less Ingredients Because Sometimes Simple Is Better, And In This Case, We Hope You Think So Too.

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Brown Rice Flour, Oat Fiber, Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Seeds, Raisins, Glycerin, Cranberries, Cane Syrup, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness, Peanut Flour.

• I like kashi products,but any other brands that promote h...2 Answers
  • Are these bars filling? Is there enough ingredients?7 Answers
  • Are these bars Gluten Free?4 Answers
Astrid U.
This granola bar is definitely my go to when I have no time for breakfast. I just open the box and grab a bar and I'm out the door. They are tasty granola bars that contain readable ingredients! I prefer the trail mix kind instead of the chocolate bars. They are not too sweet but contain enough sweetness for a great tasting granola bar. They are a mix of crunchy and chewy, where I don't feel I will break a tooth, like some other granola bars. They good enough to keep you full for a few hours. I rate this granola bar 4 stars because over the years the Kashi granola bar has been reduced in size. They used to be the size of my palm and pricing was similar to the newer versions. I guess they wanted to make a profit with a smaller product that costumers would buy and wouldn't notice. Well I have noticed and therefore I don't buy as often as I did before. These granola bars are still great especially for those busy days!
Carly A.
Grand Blanc, MI
These are delicious! They're great for a quick snack, but over all they're not very filling. I wish they had more nuts and fruit in them. They're a good mid price option that provides more nutritious value than a lot out on the market.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
I’ve only tried these once but I really liked them. They didn’t disappoint me at all. They’re not as cheap as other brands but they’re not really expensive either. I bought mine from Walmart and they’re a nice healthy snack.
Tanni A.
i just love this. it just perfects to eat when we are hungry and can't eat anything else or don't have that time to eat so you can eat this. i carry this most of the time with me when i travel. so guys try this as experience and see how it helps you that time when you feel hungry.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a very good brand that offers good products. I think you get more for your money with this particular granola bar even though it is slightly pricier. The trail mix and it is very tasty and I like to eat these while I’m on the go for a little fill up
Katherine S.
Seattle
This is my favorite type of granola bar the brand is a great quality and not full of sugar I like that you can buy one or a box, I always buy a big box for camping and keeping the car just in case I forgot to eat breakfast on the way to work
Laura S.
Bangor
This is good too it’s awesome I lov i and I like how it taste it is awesome and I love it and it’s great and so good I love it it tase to good it’s healthy too I love it and it’s awesome product !!!!!!!
Mel A.
I love these! I will put these in my purse for a snack. When I really get hungry or I'm on the run. I just grab one. I buy these frequently. I like them better than Quaker or other brands. They taste oh! So good. I like trail mix.
Latia R.
The kashi bars are one of my favorite granola bars! They are great for breakfast or a snack!! They are a bit healthier than other garnola bars and have a great taste. Would recommend to others
Justine M.
These use to be my best friend in college. I had a crazy schedule and one of these were always wonderful in my bag in between classes. They have a salty sweet taste because of the nuts, oatmeal and other treats. I usually get the boxes on sale at rite aide that always has them 2/5. I recommend this to anyone who lives a life on the go.
Shannon M.
Barrie, ON
Are these bars filling? Is there enough ingredients?
Shelby N.
Dutton, Ontario
Are these bars Gluten Free?
Jessica M.
Pasadena, TX
I like kashi products,but any other brands that promote healthy snacking?

back