BY KASHI

Let Your Taste Buds Hit The Trail With Our Sweet And Salty Chewy Trail Mix Bar Made With Nuts, Seeds And Delicious, Ripe Fruit. Always Seeking To Improve, We Sought Out To Make A Better Tasting Bar And Use Less Ingredients Because Sometimes Simple Is Better, And In This Case, We Hope You Think So Too.

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Brown Rice Flour, Oat Fiber, Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Seeds, Raisins, Glycerin, Cranberries, Cane Syrup, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness, Peanut Flour.

Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
Perfect for on the go, packed full of vital nutritional needs and high in protein. I noticed when I get a mid day craving and grab for one of these it satisfies my hunger completely and helps keep me full to next meal
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Tiffany F.
Marietta
A friend of mine knew I was on a better health journey and purchased these for me to try out. I fell in love with them. I would love to taste the Crunchy Granola Pumpkin Spice bars.
Heidi C.
Kirkland, WA
For how little sugar and calories are in these bars, they are a great treat! All natural ingredients, less than 10g of sugar per bar, and with the added nuts for protein, keeps you full for a long time!
Des M.
Tucson, AZ
They're a little pricey. I would prefer something more affordable at least for a 2 pack. They're also not the best tasting, they always seem a little too salty for my taste. I would always choose a kind bar or a larabar before I buy this product again.
Rochelle N.
They are yummy. The texture is soft and chewy. I love trail mix snacks and as a granola bar this is perfect. The sweetness isn't overpowering. I like the taste of the crunchy almonds mixed into the granola! I like how its a non-GMO product.
Vicki C.
Austin
These cereal bars are delicious! Just the right mix of nuts and berries. Kashi makes the best cereal bars in my opinion.
Kels L.
I really like how you know that these are good for you cuz you can tell by the ingredients that these are good for you
Billie G.
Eight Mile, AL
These are so delicious they really gave me the extra boost in the day can't wait to try different flavors
Vinessa G.
Maywood , CA
It taste great and satisfying but a little expensive. It's great for an on the go snack.