BY KASHI

Let Your Taste Buds Hit The Trail With Our Sweet And Salty Chewy Trail Mix Bar Made With Nuts, Seeds And Delicious, Ripe Fruit. Always Seeking To Improve, We Sought Out To Make A Better Tasting Bar And Use Less Ingredients Because Sometimes Simple Is Better, And In This Case, We Hope You Think So Too.

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Brown Rice Flour, Oat Fiber, Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Seeds, Raisins, Glycerin, Cranberries, Cane Syrup, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness, Peanut Flour.

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a very good brand that offers good products. I think you get more for your money with this particular granola bar even though it is slightly pricier. The trail mix and it is very tasty and I like to eat these while I’m on the go for a little fill up
Kori H.
I love how kashi has all natural ingredients. They are perfect to get some energy and start the day or to get a boost in the middle of the day when your at work. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a good healthy snack.
Jody N.
Janesville, MN
Kashi is always a “go to” healthy snack for both myself and my kids! The high protein and low fat ratio makes it perfect for refueling after an afternoon at the playground or preparing for a run! Love, Love, LOVE these!
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
Perfect for on the go, packed full of vital nutritional needs and high in protein. I noticed when I get a mid day craving and grab for one of these it satisfies my hunger completely and helps keep me full to next meal
Lysh D.
Sinton
I appreciate the fact that Kashi has so many options for vegans. When first trying out vegan foods I was so Suprises to see how Kashi offered so many options that taste amazing. This bar is particularly my favorite!
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
My new favorite snack bar!! High in fiber and nutritious as my doctor ordered. Best part of all is that Costco has them bulk for cheap!! Will be buying another box this week;) it definitely satisfied my craving !
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Summer S.
Pickerington, OH
I love at you can see the fruit and nuts in these bars, and they’re so tasty! I only buy them on occasion because they’re a bit pricey for me, but the flavor is worth it
Ines W.
Blythewood, SC
I stick to my Kashi brand. I like that the granola bars are soft and chewy and yet they are all natural ingredients. Every bite you can almost taste every ingredient in it.
Grace P.
Jacksonville
I just discovered these bars and they are unlike any other I've had, they aren't too sweet or unsweetened and they don't have you feeling like you just ate something unhealthy