BY KASHI

We Have To Tell You, We’re Pretty Excited About The Unique Flavors In Our New Tomato Lentil Berbere Teff Thins. Inspired By African Culinary Recipes, These Thins Use Berbere Spice — A Blend Of Chili Powder, Paprika And Coriander That Serves As The Foundation Of Many Ethiopian Cuisines.

We Combine Teff (The Staple Grain Of Ethiopia) With Toasted Sesame Seeds And Poppy Seeds For Its Base, Which Gives These Thins A Rich, Nutty Flavor. As For All The Yummy Spices — They Just Take It To Another Dimension.

Ingredients :

Kashi Flour Blend (Lentils, Chickpeas, Whole Grain Teff, Teff Flour), Tapioca Starch, Brown Rice Flour, Rice Flour, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour, Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil, Berbere Spice Blend (Spices [Allspice, Chili Pepper, Coriander Seed, Cardamom, Clove, Ginger, Nutmeg], Red Bell Pepper, Tomato, Paprika), Toasted Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Oat Fiber, Salt, Apple Cider Vinegar, Baking Soda, Sundried Tomato Powder, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, White Pepper, Lemon Oil, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : May Contain Milk.

Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
I was a little doubtful about these at first but once I tried them they are delicious. I bought them at Aldi and they’re great to eat with your food. It met my expectations and I would recommend others to try this!
Evie M.
Tomato flavored is the one I purchase the most because I find it to be so delicious! I love lash i products! I enjoy them because they're organic and always taste so good. Plus the tomato crackers always taste better with some spicy salsa!
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Kashi crackers are a good health conscious cracker. They are less calories fat and saturated fat than your typical cracker. They are a little more expensive but worth the money considering the health part.
Danielle S.
Coral Springs, FL
These crackers are so unique in flavor. I don’t think I’ve ever tried crackers with the same taste as these. I love how lightweight they are but they’re packed with a punch of bold flavors! I recommend them to anyone.
Tina B.
Las vegas, NV
I didn’t really care for these crackers I probably will never purchase them again I’ll stick with my regular Nabisco crackers they are affordable but the taste was just not there and they were stale
Amy V.
Albuquerque, NM
My sister introduced me to this brand and oh my god I'm so happy she did. These are absolutely tasty plus it's a lentil chip and the basil and tomatoe flavor is bomb.
Desiree D.
Dublin, CA
Some of my favorites goodies come from this brand! I love these crackers because they feel light weight and add as a great addition to an "any time of day" snack! Going back to grab some for my parents!
Joyce M.
Honestly this does not look good and looks disgusting to be honest I’m sorry that’s what being there anybody but now with the best at giving it
Bris L.
Delicious and healthy snack!
Way better and healthier than cheezit or Cheetos. The other plus is that I can pick these up at target or Walmart.
Alexa B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I love the Kashi brand for snacks. I didn't give them the full five stars because the flavor is slightly lacking.